TV Series

PJDN - quality comedy. All the characters are very funny. I particularly like Miche, and the fact that Angel is quite clearly Decoy's daughter and not Grindah's!

The despicable ones - HBO series on dr Dre, sensational so far 9.7/10
HBO also has "HIP HOP Evolutions" series too. Watched an episode last night about the birth of rap in New York with Russel Simmons and the evolution to Run DMC and the Def Jam wiht Rick Rubin. Really good. Next episode is the move to the west coast and the birth of Gangsta rap.

HBO also has "HIP HOP Evolutions" series too. Watched an episode last night about the birth of rap in New York with Russel Simmons and the evolution to Run DMC and the Def Jam wiht Rick Rubin. Really good. Next episode is the move to the west coast and the birth of Gangsta rap.

it's an old doc mate, watched it last year, good though...

Just finished the despised ones, it's a fantastic 4 part documentary, more in depth than I've seen before regarding the whole nwa story to present day... highly recommended!

it's an old doc mate, watched it last year, good though...

Just finished the despised ones, it's a fantastic 4 part documentary, more in depth than I've seen before regarding the whole nwa story to present day... highly recommended!
Will definitely check it out, cheers. Love these music documentaries from the 70s / 80s. Did you see the one about Alan McGee and creation records? Fucking carnage ;)

Will definitely check it out, cheers. Love these music documentaries from the 70s / 80s. Did you see the one about Alan McGee and creation records? Fucking carnage ;)

I haven't seen that but I'll be tracking it down though....., I like these docs for the opportunity to peak through the window...

the pressures that come with fame? no thanks!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.