TV Series

Somewhere in this thread 'Zin' mentioned watching 'GLOW'. It seemed mildly interesting and I thought I'd have a look. I dunno, something was missing about it for me, so it's worth a look, but not worth raving about.

However, on the same subject, I happened upon a 2012 doc called "GLOW: The Story of the Gorgeous Ladies of Wrestling" which was an infinitely better look at the scene that lasted a year on TV and, of course, what the TV series is based on.

Highly enjoyable!

Watched both and the series is infinitely better (:

Watched both and the series is infinitely better (:

Nah!!

When you know where all the cues come from then it makes you wonder at the actual events in the real life events!!

Think about it, in the real version 'Mt Fiji' was the star, but in the show they focus on Gilpin's character as the lead of the show.

Bit crap and I prefer it as it was, originally.

Yeah its out there now im 4 episodes in and its brill

I've watched 7 eps today after seeing your post the other day, really enjoying it, couple of things threw me but that's just down to my concentration levels, or lack of. Either way it's decent, got a similar feel to The Killing for me although obviously totally different plot.

What was the connection with the crashed truck in about ep2 or 3, the name of the owner was on it but I couldn't remember who it was and what they did

I've watched 7 eps today after seeing your post the other day, really enjoying it, couple of things threw me but that's just down to my concentration levels, or lack of. Either way it's decent, got a similar feel to The Killing for me although obviously totally different plot.

What was the connection with the crashed truck in about ep2 or 3, the name of the owner was on it but I couldn't remember who it was and what they did
Ozark awaits you sir.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.