TV Series

images

Can anyone tell me what show this is from please
Hollioakes

Orville

I watched the first episode yesterday it's a cross between Star Trek and Police Squad with Seth Macfarlane (Family guy creator) as the lead actor who plays the captain of the ship Orville. It's quite good well made and if you like this type of comedy you'll like it too.

A couple of weeks ago I was looking for pointers on whether to watch The Wire or Sopranos, anyway I went with the latter and am so glad I did, I normally rush through these things but have savoured every bit of this so far, what a cracking series, can't believe I never bothered with it before. I'm just about to watch the last episode of series 3 and I almost don't want to see it, I'm seriously concerned for Paulie and don't want to see him clipped for the business with the big daft Russian, I'm sure he's fucked and I'll miss him if he goes.

Can't remember buying into anything as much as Sopranos, love the pace of it.

I've also binged series 3 of Narcos and that was good, seems like it's set up to continue into Mexico, so that's good news.

Right, here we go, hope it's not goodbye Paulie..

Just started the blacklist, done about 7 episodes. So far so good but can see it getting a bit boring and samey with so many episodes.

Oh well, Paulie survived series 3, I'm sure it will come back to bite him though. Anyway, on with series 4....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.