TV Series

this has been me over Mr Merc for the last 6 weeks

giphy.gif

Haha point taken.

I finally got it..the wife is getting a pissed off with me talking in a gangster accent telling her to stop breaking my balls and calling for the whacking of people on the TV that annoy me :)

Lol. Lets hope she doesn't end up getting whacked!

Just finished the first series of snowfall, really enjoyed it, best first series of anything I've seen in a while.

Godammit probably gotta re-watch the soprano's for a 5th time, thanks guys!!

Just finished season three of Line Of Duty........amazing stuff, think I'm gonna have to watch the final episode again. The complexity, tension and fear is similar to Breaking Bad.

No spoilers or previews just watch it.

Calling @Bigga, Come in Bigga

Have you been consulting on Ray Donovan?? I mean wtf

Talk about series suicide!!!

This series has departed from the usual line of 'Ray Donovan' storytelling and it needed to, because Abbey's gone and it's a mess!! I don't think it's gone 'suicidal', it's just the strands have become more chaotic, like 'Ray'!

This series has departed from the usual line of 'Ray Donovan' storytelling and it needed to, because Abbey's gone and it's a mess!! I don't think it's gone 'suicidal', it's just the strands have become more chaotic, like 'Ray'!

It's like asking for a jam sponge and just getting the sponge...

Nobody is arsed about the depth of acting capability or thought provoking scripts.. I want to see if ray has a new submariner in rose gold, who his new tailor is, all the while smashing a few heads and birds along the way...

They had there ingredients after episode 1, put John voight on screen and let him cause chaos!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.