TV Series

BBC release bluerays sometimes before the season finishes and if not then very soon after. That is where we will get the 4k. I am assuming it will be fantastic to since Sir David gets the most advanced and best kit.

Just finished all 5 seasons of House of Cards. Think it tailed off in the latter seasons but still a great watch and Spacey is just brilliant.

Anyone know when Season 6 starts and on what channel?

Anyone else still following American Horror Story? Need to find a way to watch the series 'Cult'.

Netflix just dropped Suburra...

If you download them i suggest the 720p with original audio with subs, not the CONVOY 1080p as that is dubbed. Personally i am going to remux them and put the original audio on the 1080p video.

Watched the first 6 episodes of this, class series so far

Netflix just dropped Suburra...

If you download them i suggest the 720p with original audio with subs, not the CONVOY 1080p as that is dubbed. Personally i am going to remux them and put the original audio on the 1080p video.
The STRIFE 720 & SD has dubbed e05-e10 and original e01-e04. A pretty clownsish release by them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.