TV Series

Just finishing first season of Ray Donovan, really enjoyed it.

Best series on TV in my opinion - look out for Jon Voight's acting performance in season 2, it's bloody superb.

Latest series (5) doesn't disappoint either, the Mickey's dick interlude is brilliant!

Best series on TV in my opinion - look out for Jon Voight's acting performance in season 2, it's bloody superb.

Latest series (5) doesn't disappoint either, the Mickey's dick interlude is brilliant!

Brilliant when he suggests to the female doctor she hops on as would be a shame to waste it. Top episode this week.

Not seen it mentioned so obviously you know nothing !
That John snow is everywhere at the moment aka Kit Harrington as caseby

Gunpowder it is and obviously on topic as the dark nights draw in.
One year we made well over a fiver in old money due to my sterling performance as Guido.
As they pushed me round the streets in an old pram I practised my lines like a mini baird and the audience loved me for it.
Every knock of the door i recanted back the familiar ryme in olde english tongue as was my perogative.

The fifth of November, since I can remember,
Was Guy Faux Poke him in the eye,
Shove him up the chimney-pot, and there let him die.
A stick and a stake for King George's sake,
If you don't give me one I'll take two,
The better for me, and the worse for you
Ricket ackety your hedges shall go.

This first episode of three shook us both to the core with it's graphic and historical accuracy.
Portraying the consequence metred out to those treasonous catholic dogs of the day.
They were trying to get scotch jim off the throne and in my eyes got all they desereved all and much more.
They should do this now to any enemies of our state and treason should be reinstated as a capital offence ...different thread eh ?
The execution scenes in episode one were harrowing as sian was horifically pressed to death and the captured jesuit priest hung drawn and quatered and dipped in pitch.I despise the beeb for the bell sniffs they are but for once the cockwombles have excelled themselves.

You cant blame james only Cecil his advisor.James was content to out them from blighty but cecil was after catholic blood and certainly got his way.Bad times to be brought up in and count our blessing we must.

I thought the acting and screenplay was first class and look forward to the next episode.
If you are a licence payer you can watch all three on the iplayer RIGHT NOW !

John Snow for Pope !

2yjucfn.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Right looking for recommendations for a tv series to watch.

Have seen and liked ...
Vikings, GoT, Fargo, Ozark, Westworld, Hannibal

Any ideas ? Lots of choices out there but what are the must see's ?

Is Breaking Bad all it was cracked up to be ? Prison Break should they lock it up and throw away the key ?

Open to suggestions from the Bluemoon faithful.

Right looking for recommendations for a tv series to watch.

Have seen and liked ...
Vikings, GoT, Fargo, Ozark, Westworld, Hannibal

Any ideas ? Lots of choices out there but what are the must see's ?

Is Breaking Bad all it was cracked up to be ? Prison Break should they lock it up and throw away the key ?

Open to suggestions from the Bluemoon faithful.
Once you start Breaking Bad you can write off everything else for a good couple of weeks, by that I mean family, friends, gym, work, and often sleep

I was just in town when I was passed by four Police 4x4's - blues and two's on tearing the place up. I passed them about two minutes later parked by the side of the road ( in an awkward place spanning one of those pinch point traffic island the dicks ) with cops getting out talking to each other and the camera crew out filming them - yes it was Police Interceptors - Durham and Cleveland Constabulary do a lot with them so that was probably just getting some action footage in stock. I'll remember that next time I hear them bleat about stretched resources and lack of cash......... I mean as an under performing force they should have better things to do with men and equipment than ponce around for the fucking TV !!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.