TV shows you have to watch with your kids - aghh!!!!!!!!!!!

Carrie and David's F#cking Popshop.

"I'm warming up my voice"....no please. Let me warm it up for you with this bunsen burner.

my daughter loves horror films but my lad wont watch any and hes older....this proves to me that women are the wickedest of the sexes. other than that some corny american drivel on disney channel.

You wanna get your kid/s into the classics

<a class="postlink" href="http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=3BouKBkQAGA&feature=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" target="_blank">http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=3BouKBkQA ... re=related</a>

Philbo said:
Lazytown is awesome!! Sporticus is my hero!! Wonder pets are on their way to help a baby something and save the day.

My son love Iggle Piggle from In The Night Garden. But that Oopsy Daisy woman annoys the fuck out of me.

HOW OLD ARE YOU

the winner is definately Dora Dora the Explorer! Brilliant program for kids.

pop shop makes me want to put my head through the television. My 2 year old is really into Ben 10 because his older cousin likes it but we only get through half an episode and then we have to turn it off because he gets scared. He also likes Takeshi's Castle.

His absolute favourite thing on tv though is Mr Tumble from Something Special

mrbelfry said:
pop shop makes me want to put my head through the television. My 2 year old is really into Ben 10 because his older cousin likes it but we only get through half an episode and then we have to turn it off because he gets scared. He also likes Takeshi's Castle.

His absolute favourite thing on tv though is Mr Tumble from Something Special

saw mr tumble at asda in eastlands a few years ago he was a really nice bloke.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.