General transfer rumours

Every player we look to get rid of ends up being a loan with sometimes option to buy and us paying part of the wages,does this happen with other premier league clubs ffs..
We pay our players too generously, contracts should be signed with a thought given to selling them on if it doesn't work out even if we can afford it most other clubs can't. If it's the type of player that a top European club would like to pry away from us then pay whatever it takes to keep them happy and settled.

Every player we look to get rid of ends up being a loan with sometimes option to buy and us paying part of the wages,does this happen with other premier league clubs ffs..
because we pay too much. hopefully soriano and co, in the future won't pay stupid wages for inconsistent players / squad players. If he doesn't impress at Besiktas we will have to loan him out until his contract runs out sadly. We gave him that juicy contract on the back of a one good season (2013/14).

I hope there is a loan fee ...... madness to let him go and we still pay half his wages

Well, we don't hold the best cards as we want rid and just are cutting losses. Our market position is transparent, a gamble is impossible.

As I understand the fee will be those 60% of his salary: 120k x 60% x 45weeks left ~ 3,24m £.

Most important: one free foreign spot.

because we pay too much. hopefully soriano and co, in the future won't pay stupid wages for inconsistent players / squad players. If he doesn't impress at Besiktas we will have to loan him out until his contract runs out sadly. We gave him that juicy contract on the back of a one good season (2013/14).
On a slightly different subject pep was interviewed earlier on bt and was asked about bravo,he replied nearly done but I haven't spoke to tixi or soriano,surely Soriano has nothing to do with transfers thats tixi's job alone found it strange..

On a slightly different subject pep was interviewed earlier on bt and was asked about bravo,he replied nearly done but I haven't spoke to tixi or soriano,surely Soriano has nothing to do with transfers thats tixi's job alone found it strange..
pretty sure Soriano as CEO handles the wage negotiations. Doubt Txiki handles the financial side of it.

Well, we don't hold the best cards as we want rid and just are cutting losses. Our market position is transparent, a gamble is impossible.

As I understand the fee will be those 60% of his salary: 120k x 60% x 45weeks left ~ 3,24m £.

Most important: one free foreign spot.

2 foreign spots will be taken by goalkeepers

Deal close for Coric?

Scouts in Attendance ‏@scoutsattending 44m44 minutes ago
'Ante Coric transfer to #mcfc seems to be getting v close' claims report which quotes his father

Tata Coric Ante in Salzburg had all this attention, but it is dragged back to Dinamo

http://www.vecernji.hr/nogomet/coric-moj-uspon-od-salzburga-do-dinama-1108478

It seems that the time of parting really close and that would clash in Salzburg could Anti be farewell. Manchester City wants to finish the job as soon as possible, a dynamo apparently no longer has anything against ...

Jonathan Lange ‏@Jonathan_Lange 34m34 minutes ago
Jason Denayer veut être prêté mais Manchester City refuse, résultat, l’impasse... http://www.dhnet.be/s/art/57bdca8435704fe6c1df7bbd#.V76i28xWec4.twitter… via @ladh

Translated from French by Bing

Jason Denayer wants to be lent but Manchester City refuses, result, the impasse... http://www.dhnet.be/s/art/57bdca8435704fe6c1df7bbd#.V76i28xWec4.twitter… via @ladh

Denayer deadlocked

JONATHAN LANGE Published on Thursday, August 25, 2016 at 6:59 - Updated Thursday, August 25, 2016 at 07:00

So Cillessen has announced his Barca transfer.

Something really interesting is that before Ajax he was at NAC Breda, where we have been sending everyone on loan. Considering the recent article that TrueBlue posted in the Bravo thread and how Ajax and Cryuff started the whole football/goalkeeping revolution which is not seen here, wouldn't be surprised if NAC follow a similar style and we them there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.