General transfer rumours

Sunday Mirror.

Made up shit imho.

First one is entirely made up and the 2nd one doesn't exactly mean you have to be a rocket scientist to work it out lol

Honestly haven't bought a paper in the last 20 years and dont ever see me doing so.

Guardiola is lining up a £20m January move for the man he signed at Barcelona - Chelsea midfielder Cesc Fàbregas (29). [Sun]
Guardiola is becoming frustrated by his midfielders and does not see Fernando or the exiled Yaya Toure as the answer. [Sun]

Yes please

First one is entirely made up and the 2nd one doesn't exactly mean you have to be a rocket scientist to work it out lol

Honestly haven't bought a paper in the last 20 years and dont ever see me doing so.

You know I don't know so much. History has taught us that Pep is ruthless and is definitely trying to mound a team in his own image. With Pep no one man is bigger than the club. Don't get me wrong love Silva and Aguero and don't want them to leave, but nothing would surprise me. Whilst papers do make stuff up as we know, sometimes the old adage no smoke without fire comes to mind.

You know I don't know so much. History has taught us that Pep is ruthless and is definitely trying to mound a team in his own image. With Pep no one man is bigger than the club. Don't get me wrong love Silva and Aguero and don't want them to leave, but nothing would surprise me. Whilst papers do make stuff up as we know, sometimes the old adage no smoke without fire comes to mind.

The tweet mention Fabregas, Fernando and Yaya so not too sure why you mention Silva and Kun?

It's the week we meet the Rags again and shite about City in the press

Who would have thought eh

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.