General transfer rumours

What I don't understand is how someone like Koke, can go from being mister 'Must Have' on here, to nobody giving a fyling fuck, in the space of a couple of seasons.

Even the new toys we don't get, lose their shine as badly as the ones we do.

(Apart from Isco)

What I don't understand is how someone like Koke, can go from being mister 'Must Have' on here, to nobody giving a fyling fuck, in the space of a couple of seasons.

Even the new toys we don't get, lose their shine as badly as the ones we do.

(Apart from Isco)

If they sign for the rags it's a matter of days instead of seasons. At least on here that is. See Griezmann topic.

City Watch‏ @City_Watch 13h13 hours ago
City Watch Retweeted El Chiringuito TV

A new claim from Spain that Real Madrid goalkeeper Keylor Navas has received a big offer from Manchester City.

So disappointing if true. Real Madrid has a much better defence than Barcelona and better defence than the teams they played in the CL bar Juventus (yet to be seen). That GK is hardly threatened but Real Madrid, smart club as they are, already want a better keeper than Navas and that better keeper they're trying to get is De Gea. They've been trying to replace him for 2 years now. Once that happenes Navas will terminate his contract and probably will play at some midtable Spanish club unless we swoop in.

I know someone will jump now to tell me about his stats in Spain against mickey mouse forwards of Valencia, Deportivo and Osasuna, thanks.

Sounds like we're about to fall in the same trap unless this is just a hoax.

Last edited:
I know some genius will jump now to tell me about his stats in Spain against mickey mouse forwards of Valencia, Deportivo and Osasuna, thanks.

Rather than the top quality forwards at Hull, West Brom, Watford, Middlesbrough, Burnley, West Ham and Bournemouth?

Another one who seems to vastly overrate the quality of the Premier League but I suppose that's a discussion for another time.

Rather than the top quality forwards at Hull, West Brom, Watford, Middlesbrough, Burnley, West Ham and Bournemouth?

Another one who seems to vastly overrate the quality of the Premier League but I suppose that's a discussion for another time.

It's not overrating the Premier League. Real and Barcelona keepers can be quite deceiving. They shine with their ball playing abilities (though none are Neuer level but we're not getting Neuer) but both Barca and Real has been trying to find that top keeper that's the missing piece in their team. Real has a good defence which shields that goalkeeper, they defend deeper than we, Barca and Bayern defend in big games especially. Barca didn't have that defence and they didn't go far, that's it, but Real has been trying to replace this keeper for 2 years now. They're just gonna terminate his contract once they get a keeper they want this summer. Just let the guy go and see where he ends, a midtable Spanish team, which is where he belongs at 31 years of age. I'm not taking a shot at his age, Buffon is 39 and he's a legend but Buffon was a top keeper when he was 25 too, -I doubt Navas will be sought after by any club who has big ambitions after he leaves Real Madrid.

There are good keepers out there, like Bayer Leverkusen's Berndt Leno. There are others too. I'm not in a position to tell Pep who to buy and who not to obviously and if he buys this keeper I'll just hope that it works out and doesn't turn out like Bravo. What's striking is this keeper also has the same height and reach as Bravo, he's a small guy.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.