General transfer rumours

How much did we pay for Bravo again?

Even though he's been nothing but a disappointment thus far, I would be surprised if we have already given up on him. After all, prior to his big money move to us, he was very highly regarded.

Perhaps I am in the minority, but I believe we should be focusing on signing two or three full-backs before turning our attentions to a new keeper.

It's not overrating the Premier League. Real and Barcelona keepers can be quite deceiving. They shine with their ball playing abilities (though none are Neuer level but we're not getting Neuer) but both Barca and Real has been trying to find that top keeper that's the missing piece in their team. Real has a good defence which shields that goalkeeper, they defend deeper than we, Barca and Bayern defend in big games especially. Barca didn't have that defence and they didn't go far, that's it, but Real has been trying to replace this keeper for 2 years now. They're just gonna terminate his contract once they get a keeper they want this summer. Just let the guy go and see where he ends, a midtable Spanish team, which is where he belongs at 31 years of age. I'm not taking a shot at his age, Buffon is 39 and he's a legend but Buffon was a top keeper when he was 25 too, -I doubt Navas will be sought after by any club who has big ambitions after he leaves Real Madrid.

There are good keepers out there, like Bayer Leverkusen's Berndt Leno. There are others too. I'm not in a position to tell Pep who to buy and who not to obviously and if he buys this keeper I'll just hope that it works out and doesn't turn out like Bravo. What's striking is this keeper also has the same height and reach as Bravo, he's a small guy.

I think some of Navas' saves for Real have been astonishing. Some of he best I've ever seen.

I think some of Navas' saves for Real have been astonishing. Some of he best I've ever seen.

Then why are they trying to replace him like we are trying to find a better keeper? Don't we have the same ambitions as they do? They've been trying to replace him with De Gea since Van Gaal was United manager. Look where Casillas ended, he made some great saves in his time too, and won the WC, Euro. Look where he is now. Look at Victor Valdes, he had great ball distribution. Those two are former Real Madrid and Barcelona keepers for you. Bravo is just like them and Navas is also about to join that list of former mediocre Real/Barca keepers.

Anyway I have to work. We disagree but I hope it turns out the way you guys say it. I hope I hear good things later.

How much did we pay for Bravo again?

Even though he's been nothing but a disappointment thus far, I would be surprised if we have already given up on him. After all, prior to his big money move to us, he was very highly regarded.

Perhaps I am in the minority, but I believe we should be focusing on signing two or three full-backs before turning our attentions to a new keeper.

We got Bravo for £15m, cheap considering the market.

Then why are they trying to replace him like we are trying to find a better keeper? Don't we have the same ambitions as they do? They've been trying to replace him with De Gea since Van Gaal was United manager. Look where Casillas ended, he made some great saves in his time too, and won the WC, Euro. Look where he is now. Look at Victor Valdes, he had great ball distribution. Those two are former Real Madrid and Barcelona keepers for you. Bravo is just like them and Navas is also about to join that list of former mediocre Real/Barca keepers.

Anyway I have to work. We disagree but I hope it turns out the way you guys say it. I hope I hear good things later.

because they are a bunch of ****s.

If being good with your feet makes £15M cheap lets go and buy the whole of fucking Riverdance

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.