General transfer rumours

Why not circumvent the whole round robin and just get Bernat?

That would be a million times simpler, buying a player Bayern don't want, rather than a player Juve want to keep at almost any cost. He's younger and would cost about £30-40m less too.

I guess there must be a really good reason for it!

He's not good enough :)

I think some of Navas' saves for Real have been astonishing. Some of he best I've ever seen.
This. That said, he is not thought of as a tip keeper. Don't know why, coz there aren't many keeperscwho can make some of the saves I've seen him.make.

That would be a million times simpler, buying a player Bayern don't want, rather than a player Juve want to keep at almost any cost. He's younger and would cost about £30-40m less too.

I guess there must be a really good reason for it!

He's not good enough :)
Or the other possibility. We are in fact getting him :) Just keeping a tight lead on things. :)

Seems to be some talk of him not being quite at it 100% recently, but I know he's rated by plenty of Real Madrid fans, for what he's done previously.

For the first 3/4 of the season he was absolutely shite. Not just a bit out of form, but "has he had a stroke and lost all his coordination?" or "who's replaced him with his shit twin broth bad. Early on he was a genuine liability.

In the last 2 months though he's really turned it around and got back to his best, and made some really big saves in the run in.

For the first 3/4 of the season he was absolutely shite. Not just a bit out of form, but "has he had a stroke and lost all his coordination?" bad. Early on he was a genuine liability.

In the last 2 months though he's really turned it around and got back to his best.

He was out injured to start though. Possibly just took time to recover.

Nowt to do with owt, but I'm super big buddies with the daughter of Keylor Navas's agent. Stay at her gaff with my wife when we visit Albacete & everything. We linked with him seriously (if so I'll get her to ask her Dad, Ricardo) ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.