General transfer rumours

Watch out you are going to get a telling off for not checking that this has not been posted already! Ha especiaĺly as it waz only the posf before yours!

Lol...the city watch automobot don't like its singular purpose threatened!

It's nothing to do with a monopoly,it takes a second to glance the page and if it's already there it doesn't need posting again imo,it's not a difficult concept is it,maybe it is for some...

genuine mistakes happen Karen....I been on here long enough for you to know I no WUM and dont repost things just to cause an issue..Got to be a balance and a little common sense. This is an internet forum with 100s of users, sometimes things get posted by a number of posters at the same time, things get missed, really is no big deal....better if it doesnt happen but by making it an issue, this has now caused a number of posts that didnt need to happen. PM might be easier if you really feel the need to make this point. cheers

genuine mistakes happen Karen....I been on here long enough for you to know I no WUM and dont repost things just to cause an issue..Got to be a balance and a little common sense. This is an internet forum with 100s of users, sometimes things get posted by a number of posters at the same time, things get missed, really is no big deal....better if it doesnt happen but by making it an issue, this has now caused a number of posts that didnt need to happen. PM might be easier if you really feel the need to make this point. cheers
I replied to the one poster,i don't have a problem with you at all

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.