General transfer rumours

Reports saying they close on Sandro and Bakayoko deals......If they get Sandro, Bakayoko and one of VVD or Bonucci they going to be hard to catch again this season...

Transfer News Live‏ @DeadlineDayLive 11m11 minutes ago
Chelsea expect to complete the £35.2m signing of Tiemoue Bakayoko on a five-year contract this week. (Source: Daily Mail)
Bakayoko doesn't worry me too much. He was one of the Monaco players that I thought were a step below the rest. Not good enough to start for them unless they sell Matić.

It's in the mirror, where it says it's from the express, where it says it's from the star, so it must be true.........

I haven't clicked on it, I refuse to, but I saw on the net, the MUEN also running the story.

There was a time when they would only have run that story in order to call it bollocks. That would also be the time when most of the top stories were City related.

Now it's just a cheek of the Mirror's arse & they have what they want, a site with no credibility, regurgitated shite stories, but loads of clicks from moronic rags from all over the shop, dominating the sports section. And poor ol Stuart Brennan trying his best to write some proper stuff about City, drowning in the middle.

Has anyone noticed any player we go for their price immediately jumps to around £40m?

Selling Club: "City are on the phone? Tell them we want around £40m like everyone else does! ;)"
City Rep: "Hang on I haven't even mentioned the players name yet?"
Selling Club: "Doesn't matter £40m"
selling club " tell them no thanks ,it doesnt matter who it is, weve decided to wait for united to call and offer £85m

Dembélé in Manchester talking and dining with Pep? This would be a huge signing, probably not getting Sanchez if this is true?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.