General transfer rumours

this lad can play and city should not let him leave unless he wants out and any deal with arsenal should be with sanchez transfer but again youth at manchester city under the microscope and why on earth don't we want to add 3 or 4 to the first team squad and under the premier league rules you can play them with the 25 first team squad you have to name

pep this summer is under orders to build a squad that will last for 5 years or more the dead wood been cut down and move on the loans players we have are now been offered for next to nothing even free and a wage plan that city are happy to pay up to half of so youth is the plan with pep but buying it first and any EDS or the younger lads will have to wait even after this pre season unless its lady luck and no other to turn to

only about 12 months ago manchester city said about bring in the youth we have to the next level and some lads will be given a chance but sadly it never happen even iheanacho could not nail down a place so another youth player looking for a move its got to stop
Kelechi isn't a superstar, some people on here see it as a bad thing he is leaving, if he was so good he wouldn't be going for only 25 million

Having watched the youth cup final against Chelsea I was underwhelmed with this kid. He seemed to run down blind alleys and was more of a show pony type player with a few tricks. He created nothing and had little impact on both legs. So let Arsenal have him no great loss from what I saw.

went to 3 or 4 fa youth cup match last season and he stood out in all of them and the team was looking for him all the time and his main trick was cutting back on his strong foot and curling it into the top corner did about 3 or 4 times and score with 2 of them if there was one thing it was the head was down to much and never looked to pick out a team mate

he must have been tapped up if he wants a move to arsenal and knowing the way city and pep spent big this summer on youth pep will not stand in his way if he want out but he is never going to be near arsenal first team in the next couple of years he just does not have the game just yet and arsenal and wenger are under pressure so would never gamble on such a young player but he is one for the future if he can get better off both feet and keep his head up and look for a team mate and build up some muscle to hold off the defenders

Genuinely do not care.

This type of hassle with a kid of his age (once when he came to us, and again now) indicates that he is being very badly advised and that we may very well be best off getting rid.

Sometimes great talent is spoilt by an entourage of vampires that look to earn their living off it.

maybe hes not. it makes sense as to why he wants to leave. if hes move s to say arsenal, hes got a better chance of getting in the first team. our record with bringing through youth recently is terrible. if he stays with us even with his talent, he probably wont get a chance.

maybe hes not. it makes sense as to why he wants to leave. if hes move s to say arsenal, hes got a better chance of getting in the first team. our record with bringing through youth recently is terrible. if he stays with us even with his talent, he probably wont get a chance.
Arsenals isn't much better mate, very few young English players prosper at arsenal look at Walcott, ox, Wiltshire, chambers and jenkinson.

Arsenals isn't much better mate, very few young English players prosper at arsenal look at Walcott, ox, Wiltshire, chambers and jenkinson.

tbf most of those players didnt prosper because they were injured or weren't good enough, theyve still become good prem players though, ox and walcott in particular. i still think he'd have a btter chance at arsenal then at city of getting first team football mate.

Kelechi isn't a superstar, some people on here see it as a bad thing he is leaving, if he was so good he wouldn't be going for only 25 million

if he wasnt good he wouldn't be going for 25 either considering his age especially. Its a great deal for us, he,ll get pl experience and by the time he is fully developed we will have the option to sign him back. Something which chelsea planned with lukaku but didnt go according to plan i think

He may not be a superstar now but that doesn't mean he can't be in the future. Also its funny when people talk about a young player like they will never improve, that they will stay as the same player forever. That's not how it works, some fail, some improve. I could see Iheanacho improving and improving whatever side he joins.

Also 25 million for an unprove 20 year old African player (or young player for that matter) is very high, especially noting that there is a buy-back clause to be attached to the fee. If he was leaving for 5 or 10 million it would be another story.

if he wasnt good he wouldn't be going for 25 either considering his age especially. Its a great deal for us, he,ll get pl experience and by the time he is fully developed we will have the option to sign him back. Something which chelsea planned with lukaku but didnt go according to plan i think

He may not be a superstar now but that doesn't mean he can't be in the future. Also its funny when people talk about a young player like they will never improve, that they will stay as the same player forever. That's not how it works, some fail, some improve. I could see Iheanacho improving and improving whatever side he joins.

Also 25 million for an unprove 20 year old African player (or young player for that matter) is very high, especially noting that there is a buy-back clause to be attached to the fee. If he was leaving for 5 or 10 million it would be another story.

Personally I don't think pep rates him very highly, all I am saying is that if he's not part of the plan I don't mind seeing him go. To me he's a poacher, he may grow going forward but 25 million is great business for us. He is not extremely talented when it comes to dribbling or passing, at times last year it looked like he had concrete shoes on trying to control the ball. I'm not saying he can't get better but That's just my opinion.

What's the relevance of his African background?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.