General transfer rumours

Is that a cover up or the truth though?

I personally think if something huge has happened then it would be all over the media by now. The Argentinian team havent been together for almost 4 weeks now, and in this day and age I think there would at least have been some rumours floating around.
I carnt remember what I read but I'm sure it was something about messi not playing the next few games for Argentina ,not sure if connected ?
Article states he may take an international break

Last edited:
FWIW....my opinion on this Anonymous fella....

He hasn't tweeted anything since just after City left Australia, and whilst I believe that he may have been privvy to a few bits of info, I think he may have been chancing a lot of it.

So this latest set of tweets is in my opinion is a complete windup, or at least I want it to be.

On the other hand, I've just spoken to a Rag mate at work and he mentioned about Rojo not going on their Pre-season?? Linked maybe?

doubt it as i thought Aguero and rojo didn't get on

I don't believe the Nasri to Juve stories at all. Draxler is younger, cheaper and will cost less in wages and Italian clubs are hardly generous spenders. If there is anything at all to the story it will be a leak from Juve to lower Draxler's price.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.