General transfer rumours

A bloke who
Really? What bloke was this then? Did he have massive shoes and a red curly wig?

Even IF Klopp was going in Jan, there would be no way Brenda would "Know". He would be out now if he had any self preservation.

Im sure ur passing on in true faith NMF but this just doesn't happen. There would be anarchy at candle pool till then if everyone knew rodgers was on death row.

He's a bloke I know who works at another club shall we say. We'll find out in Jan I assume.
As for Brenda leaving now, why would he? If he's let go in Jan by mutual consent then he leaves wealthy, walks now & he's not so much. Is Rogers the strong type to kick off or is he a man who will continue to pick up a wedge until his time runs out? Like I say, we'll see. Also can't see Klopp going myself but still worth keeping an eye on it. Worst case I out a WUM, best case I gain a new ITK.

What happens if they start with a bang and are up in top 4 by Christmas?

Yeah, I know but lets imagine.

What happens if they start with a bang and are up in top 4 by Christmas?

Yeah, I know but lets imagine.

Just passing on info, come from a family of dippers but by the grace of god my old man & myself are mancs. Could be total bollocks which is why I added the caution in my post, I'm using it as a test of a "source", comes good I'll listen again, fails to happen I'll cut him off.

Edit: just to add to Gracyboy - it does happen, you only need to look at our own club with Mancini, also it's been no secret that Pellers has one year left. He's already said himself he'll not be staying & everyone (or most) is expecting Pep to take over when he does leave. Just as deals happen with players, do we not think they happen with managers too?

A bloke who

He's a bloke I know who works at another club shall we say. We'll find out in Jan I assume.
As for Brenda leaving now, why would he? If he's let go in Jan by mutual consent then he leaves wealthy, walks now & he's not so much. Is Rogers the strong type to kick off or is he a man who will continue to pick up a wedge until his time runs out? Like I say, we'll see. Also can't see Klopp going myself but still worth keeping an eye on it. Worst case I out a WUM, best case I gain a new ITK.

Like I said, I know you are passing info on in good faith and only time will tell if you out a Wum. Your "istery" on these forums proves your a proper good blue with a lot of knowledge

The reason for my doubting is that the whole club will be a sitting duck for the next 6 month. Will Rogers be able to comannd the authority needed if everyone knows he won't be there in a few months?
The place will decend into a playhouse.

Im sure Klopp mentioned a couple of months ago did he not that he didn't need a sabatical?

Im convinced Klopp will wait for the Bayern Munich job when Pep leaves next summer.

I know you mention about our club, but all parties know that Pellers has 1 year, and because its a full season, and everyone has massive respect for him to try hard to win the league and other trophies. Not only for the manager but to prove for themselves. We have winners in our squad, who want to win more, and who are hurting from last season. With the new additions coming in, they all want to win straight away. We have the Euro's coming up, France, Belgium, England, Wales :-), Spain, Sebia, Bosnia all looking at our club for their players. We have to be going well on all fronts.

Goal ‏@goal_intl 2h2 hours ago
Everton make move for Odubajo http://dlvr.it/BMlRYp

YourMCFC ‏@YourMCFC 2h2 hours ago
SPORT: City have made the highest bid (£71.3 million) for Juventus star Paul Pogba out of Barçelona and Chelsea.

Goal ‏@goal_intl 3h3 hours ago
Sunderland in talks to sign Jeremain Lens http://dlvr.it/BMkWlk

Transfer News Live ‏@DeadlineDayLive 3h3 hours ago
Arturo Vidal has told his friends and family that he will join Arsenal when the Copa América is finished. (Source: Daily Telegraph)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.