General transfer rumours

City and Barcelona held talks over a deal for Lionel Messi last month with City making it clear they would pay £100m for the player. [Sun]

City did not make a formal bid for Messi but made it clear that they would be willing to break the world transfer record to sign him. [Sun]

Barcelona have refused to confirm if they're open to selling Messi, but City were encouraged by the fact they welcomed talks. [Sun]

Even if it is the sun. Oh no, not this again.

Pep is set to rip up his City squad and sign up to 6 players, with Southampton left-back Ryan Bertrand a surprise summer target. [Telegraph]

Guardiola is understood to want two full-backs, two central defenders, a midfielder and another forward on top of Gabriel Jesus. [Telegraph]

City retain a strong interest in Borussia Dortmund forward Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (27), who would cost around £61.6m. [Telegraph]

Futures in doubt include Caballero, Zaba, Clichy, Sagna, Kolarov, Touré, Navas, Hart, Nasri, Mangala, Bony, Kompany and Delph. [Telegraph]

Guardiola is an admirer of Spurs duo Kyle Walker and Danny Rose, but 27-year-old Saints star Bertrand is highly-rated at City. [Telegraph]

A new goalkeeper is possible with Willy out of contract. It remains to be seen if it would be a back-up for Bravo or a new #1. [Telegraph]

It seems the headlines are the same whenever where are not doing well !

This season we already signed :

1- Stones 45 mill
2- Nolito 14 mill
3- Sane +40 mill
4- Gabriel Jesus 27 mill
5- Bravo 17 mill
6- Gundogan 20 mill

And if we compare it to last season, I think we got more points last season after 21 games than this season.

1- Stones 45 mill
2- Nolito 14 mill
3- Sane +40 mill
4- Gabriel Jesus 27 mill
5- Bravo 17 mill
6- Gundogan 20 mill

And if we compare it to last season, I think we got more points last season after 21 games than this season.

Wrong - we are two points ahead.

Thanks for the effort mate.

Hopefully after spending 162 million, we can achieve better position this season.

I will be satisfy with top 3.

Very little effort as had been posted on another thread. I will also be satisfied with 3rd, in fact made up, given our transitional state.

1- Stones 45 mill
2- Nolito 14 mill
3- Sane +40 mill
4- Gabriel Jesus 27 mill
5- Bravo 17 mill
6- Gundogan 20 mill

Kind of scary when you think about it.

Stones- Work in progress.
Nolito- Pep doesn't seem to fancy him.
Sané- Barely played yet, injured as soon as he got going.
Gabriel Jesus- Yet to play b/c of agent problems.
Bravo- Not looked nearly as good as he is yet.
Gundogan- Missed well over half the season through injury.

Through a combination of bad luck and poor decisions none of these £160m have been able to make a big impact yet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.