General transfer rumours

Transfer News Live‏ @DeadlineDayLive 21m21 minutes ago
Manchester City are favourites to sign left-back Luke Shaw should he decide to leave Manchester United this summer. (Source: MEN)

If he was coming for free or as good as, it would be OK. He's got great potential, but he'll never reach it at United. Needs a club who embrace attacking football and a manager who will not hang him out to dry every time he makes a mistake.

Injuries would be a concern too.

You have no argument, so make a stupid comment. You want us to sign him yes or no?
I have NO arguement ? WTF ?? So irrespective of whether I want him or not, your only contribution is to say no because he`s an ex Rag.So fucking what ? If and I use the word lightly,if Pep thinks he can do a good job for us then I`ll let him decide that.
Fuck me it didin`t do us any harm when we signed Schmechiel who helped get us back to the PL. And what about Kiddo.Were you ever about when he was scoring goals for fun ... for City.As I said what a childish mind you must have.I can only assume Mummy doesn`t know you`re still out of bed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.