General transfer rumours

Don't know what's worse. The fact some fans believe we would sell him to Chelsea OR the fact some Chelsea fans are saying they wouldn't have him. Haha!

Course they'd have him... in a heartbeat!! They're only saying that as a defence mechanism cos they know they've got absolutely fuckin no chance of getting him!!

The amount of times in this forum I read about us selling Aguero is disgraceful. It is shiny new toy syndrome at its absolute fucking worst

anybody wanting aguero must not only break the record fee but in my book pay £150million

if manchester city have not got a buy out clause of or around £150million i would be shocked we are talking about the best striker in the world forget the age he's still young with 5 or 6 at the top still to come from aguero and add what he's done in that space of time for manchester city with goals to games we are talking about another 150 goals so put a price on that to manchester city selling aguero

and if daft money is being payed like £90million for middle of the road striker in lukaku then the top draw must be a lot higher and well up close to what i value him at

anybody wanting aguero must not only break the record fee but in my book pay £150million

if manchester city have not got a buy out clause of or around £150million i would be shocked we are talking about the best striker in the world forget the age he's still young with 5 or 6 at the top still to come from aguero and add what he's done in that space of time for manchester city with goals to games we are talking about another 150 goals so put a price on that to manchester city selling aguero

and if daft money is being payed like £90million for middle of the road striker in lukaku then the top draw must be a lot higher and well up close to what i value him at

Bit OTT but can see where u are coming from.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.