Twitter rumours

Discussion in 'Transfer forum' started by chris63, 24 Jun 2015.

1. EL APACHE TEVEZ

EL APACHE TEVEZ

You can't have banter anymore according to Gerrard and Lampard ; )

2. i8rags

i8rags

Shit, I forgot.

3. TRUE BLUE NO1

TRUE BLUE NO1

4. TRUE BLUE NO1

TRUE BLUE NO1

Maybe if we miss out on our top striker targets, this guy might become an option again?

City Watch‏Verified account @City_Watch 29m29 minutes ago
    Manchester City have asked to be kept up to speed with developments surrounding Virgil van Dijk (26) as Chelsea prepare a £50m bid. [Mirror]

5. GeorgeHeslop'sTackle.

GeorgeHeslop'sTackle.

Wasnt it fkn disrespectful to celebrate like a demented mr potato head, while our players were still on the field, at the final whistle, after the ref had cocked us up at anfeild in 2012, supposedy handing them the title.

6. TRUE BLUE NO1

TRUE BLUE NO1

7. bigkatnyc

bigkatnyc

What a relief. Needs to be done.

8. not my fault!

not my fault!

Ninja & part time Jedi
    Crazy notion this will come in to force, every team in the UK can agree but it'd need Europe as a whole to agree to it. You can't have our window shutting before the season starts & the rest of Europes staying open. It'll never work, it needs to be everyone or nobody.

9. Why would it not work? Everyone would know when the English window was going to shut and they would have to time their deals accordingly.

10. not my fault!

not my fault!

Ninja & part time Jedi
    They debated this on Talksport last week if not the week before, & they've already stated it won't happen unless the majority around Europe agree to it as the windows hard enough for smaller clubs to do deals in as is.
    Think about it... Barca want one of our players (think us with Sanchez) they bid & sign him last day of our window. Great for them but shit for us! How do we now replace that player? Barca still have time to sign others & strengthen yet one of their European rivals (Us) can no longer strengthen & has in fact been weakened.