General transfer rumours

Lol, what if it happened in 2 weeks time on deadline day, exactly the same. No leg to stand on, no argument.

Oh course there's an argument, the fact you're supercilious & contentious shouldn't play in to it.
They even discussed it on Talk Sport again this morning & said that the FA have said the rest of Europe has to agree also! As I said, regardless of your opinion the people making the decision have already stated what I've said in inly repeating them lol.
You'd think your life was more fulfilling than arguing the toss with me when I'm only reaffirming the FA's stance.

Has to be a FIFA/UEFA-level decision, adhered to by all associations under the relevant footballing umbrella - so England, Spain, France, the whole lot.

Or just scrap it altogether.

Not true. Only 2 or 3 years back the Italian window shut a few weeks earlier than the Prems.

footballitalia‏ @footballitalia 14m14 minutes ago
Blaise Matuidi has arrived in Turin to take his #Juventus medical, with around 50 fans waiting for him. http://www.football-italia.net/108262/matuidi-arrives-juventus … #PSG

DHW4IkNXcAAZYih.jpg

9 replies18 retweets22 likes

I think the majority within the game agree, that in an ideal world the window would close by the time the season kicks off.
However for the reasons discussed within this forum, it will only work if a worldwide or at least a European wide deal is reached.

Given the divisions that exist within UEFA, particularly in regards to the EPL, I think unfortunately we are some way off agreement on this issue.
There should either be no window at all like it used to be or the window should only be during the close season. So no January window

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.