Mark Hughes as manager

Brucie Bonus said:
King_Ralph_Blumer said:
Can we have a Hughes positive as well as a Hughes negative board please.

I want to head over to positive world where all in the garden is rosy

tra - la - la - la la

Try growing some balls in that rosy garden of yours and start an "Arab out" campaign why don't you? Oh, you won't? Then STFU.

Brucie
I`m intrigued
I dont want anyone out, least of all the arabs, your post makes no sense.
are you delirious.

King_Ralph_Blumer said:
Let me start with reasons why we are in this predicament.

we are further in the Uefa cup than we have ever been.
squad depleted through injury - no Johnson, Boj or Petrov.
we been playing a lot more games than most due to Uefa cup.
"Istanbul" is a catchy song, you cant have league success and Uefa success with depleted squad.
Reinforcements coming over the hill in just over a weeks time.
hold your nerve.

Istanbul is a catchy song............

King_Ralph_Blumer said:
Brucie Bonus said:
Try growing some balls in that rosy garden of yours and start an "Arab out" campaign why don't you? Oh, you won't? Then STFU.

Brucie
I`m intrigued
are you delirious.

also Brucie in my grand plan you could post your bilge and drivel in the Hughes Negative forum.

King_Ralph_Blumer said:

tra - la - la - la la

Step right this way...

head-in-sand.jpg

:/

King_Ralph_Blumer said:
King_Ralph_Blumer said:
Brucie
I`m intrigued
are you delirious.

also Brucie in my grand plan you could post your bilge and drivel in the Hughes Negative forum.

I think you must be drunk if you think anyone could understand your OP as anything other than a piece of patronizing Hughes-out gibberish. You are definately drunk (or just not paying attention) if you think I have been posting things about Hughes that are negative. Your user name is a bit of a giveaway.

I'll spell it out for you muppets shall I? You've lost. It's over. If you want to continue do us a favour and take it up with the Arabs.

Let me start by saying I'm pro-Hughes, certain we won't go down and am looking forward the transfer window opening and giving Hughes the chance to bring in his own team.

That said, it amazes that some of the other pro-Hughes camp are surprised by the calls for him to be sacked. Managers have definitely been sacked for less and our results and performances have been appalling. Whilst I stand by the manager and genuinely believe given time City will be better for our patience, I completely understand the opinion that Hughes should be given his marching orders, don't you?

Disturbance said:
King_Ralph_Blumer said:

tra - la - la - la la

Step right this way...

head-in-sand.jpg

:/

whats a headless man got to do with my original post
seems your trying to deflect the important issues here mate.

Wooderbeen said:
Let me start by saying I'm pro-Hughes, certain we won't go down and am looking forward the transfer window opening and giving Hughes the chance to bring in his own team.

That said, it amazes that some of the other pro-Hughes camp are surprised by the calls for him to be sacked. Managers have definitely been sacked for less and our results and performances have been appalling. Whilst I stand by the manager and genuinely believe given time City will be better for our patience, I completely understand the opinion that Hughes should be given his marching orders, don't you?

Yes, I do understand it. I'm not unsympathetic as a matter of fact.

Brucie Bonus said:
Wooderbeen said:

Yes, I do understand it. I'm not unsympathetic as a matter of fact.

Not me brother
a long arduous season is taking its toll.
if we can just get to January for much needed replacements , then I think we will be ok.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.