Two Indian girls, 23 and 15, ordered to be raped by town council because brother eloped

get boots on the ground today! you cannot let backward nations get away with such barbarism....oh wait a minute....this action gets you fucking slautered on here, as you were fella's rape away

get boots on the ground today! you cannot let backward nations get away with such barbarism....oh wait a minute....this action gets you fucking slautered on here, as you were fella's rape away

Yes, suggesting that we should send the Army to invade a country because some people wanted to rape somebody but were saved by the authorities is likely to garner rather strong disagreement

That they consider themselves a nation rather than a species separated only by land borders?

Ed; and football clubs
i am from india...an its disgusting that this has happened. Its one of remote villages an also by unofficial, unelected council of the Baghpat village (UP) who are uneductaed backward goons.Rape, caste discrimination, and retaliatory punishments are all illegal nationally. Yet all three remain common in rural parts of India, particularly in the state of Uttar Pradesh, where the Kumari family live.The high court requested that the state government should intervei and protectthese women.....these the councils called“wholly illegal” by the Indian Supreme Court in 2011.Hope those giving sentense are arrested and subjected to intense torture.

i am from india...an its disgusting that this has happened. Its one of remote villages an also by unofficial, unelected council of the Baghpat village (UP) who are uneductaed backward goons.Rape, caste discrimination, and retaliatory punishments are all illegal nationally. Yet all three remain common in rural parts of India, particularly in the state of Uttar Pradesh, where the Kumari family live.The high court requested that the state government should intervei and protectthese women.....these the councils called“wholly illegal” by the Indian Supreme Court in 2011.Hope those giving sentense are arrested and subjected to intense torture.
Thank you for the information and clarification. Is there going to be something in place to prevent similar happening going forward? Being rural isn't an excuse. Subjecting the judges to similar as their own judgements that have happened previously is a mild punishment. Majority of us are humans first before animals. (which we of course still are anyway, depending how you define "animal")

Whole thing is loco. Ridiculous it still happens.

I hope that the Indian government realises it needs to divert a huge amount of its wealth into education. Just stick Bathmat into Google news - I don't understand how a relatively well developed country like India can allow this kind of behaviour to persist.

I hope that the Indian government realises it needs to divert a huge amount of its wealth into education. Just stick Bathmat into Google news - I don't understand how a relatively well developed country like India can allow this kind of behaviour to persist.

i got this
bathroom-mats-10.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.