Txiki and Pep in Barcelona Y'Day

God no. We already have a collection of FBs over 30 let's not add to it. Perhaps we could sign Maldini for left back while we are at it.

Regardless of his age, he's head and shoulder above any of our current full backs. Short term, world class fix until we can give the full back positions proper surgery next summer perhaps? Available on a free as well, would be a no brainer for me if he was available.

Still think he'll go Juve, mind.

He was with Khaldoon and HRH 2 days ago and back to Barca again,i hope he is ready for our press as they are going to be relentless

He was with Khaldoon and HRH 2 days ago and back to Barca again,i hope he is ready for our press as they are going to be relentless
They're much worse in Spain and he handled them well.

Regardless of his age, he's head and shoulder above any of our current full backs. Short term, world class fix until we can give the full back positions proper surgery next summer perhaps? Available on a free as well, would be a no brainer for me if he was available.

Still think he'll go Juve, mind.
He is not world class any more. And it's not guaranteed to fix our problem short-term. Besides, we should think less like Mourihno and more like Pep.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.