Txiki Begiristain

You berk, a rag? I'm just someone who disagree with you.

For the record I think the director of football is primarily resposible for transfers, as per his remit.

You haven't got an arguement, obviously too hick to discuss it and just call me a WUM or a rag because I think a story being carried by the majority of the papers is worthy of discussion.
Whats the point in trying to discuss anything with you.You`re so blinkered that this thread has become an obsession with you in your fight to try and prove others wrong and youself right.
However, far more people disagree with you than side with you.
I`ve had countless discussions with you on this subject and you do tend to move the goal posts,as others have stated.Irrespective of what his job entails and whatever his remit is,he still has more than one boss who will lead him.He doesn`t have carte blanche to do as he wishes but to oversee what is in the best interests of the Club.

Many many years ago it was reported the average wage in the prem is 40k a week that will be on the low side now. Not that along ago it was reported that we pay 75k with loads of bonuses so less than half the average and Bony was above average before coming to us so Logic would suggest he was on more than 40k.

Most players wages are not reported

Reports are often in accurate

Lots of transfers do not get covered in the papers

Only a couple of weeks ago loads of our players seemed really close to leaving We have no idea why this has not happened

We have no idea who we do not want and why we cannot get rid of them

I would personally guess that the list of players we may want rid of are Kolarov and Bony (Though personally I do not want to see us have only 2 strikers and feel Bony can improve though am ready to give up on him) possibly also Zab Navas though I am less convinced about us wanting rid f Navas.We have been linked with only a few fullbacks and its gone quite now. I have not herd Pep say who he wants rid of and people seem confident he would asses players on pre season rather than making quick decisions so he may only have just decided who to get rid of He will want to move out some kids for first team football. I would consider loaning Denayer for games assuming we get Stones

Stop getting hung up on the specifics.

Simple equation. 21 does not go into 17. 4 must leave. The football world know that. If we add 2 more we need to shift 6.
These are not my rules my friend.

If the DOF's at other clubs know we are desperate to sell, how do you think that will effect their bids?

Whats the point in trying to discuss anything with you.You`re so blinkered that this thread has become an obsession with you in your fight to try and prove others wrong and youself right.
However, far more people disagree with you than side with you.
I`ve had countless discussions with you on this subject and you do tend to move the goal posts,as others have stated.Irrespective of what his job entails and whatever his remit is,he still has more than one boss who will lead him.He doesn`t have carte blanche to do as he wishes but to oversee what is in the best interests of the Club.

If people disagree with basic economics that makes me wrong?

If you are desperate to sell, you don't get good value for your assets.

I have never once moved the goal posts.

We have 17 places up for grabs, we have 20/21 payers and counting. When we come to sell the surplus is it a good or a bad thing to have too much surplus?

If you have too many in and not enough out, is it not the ins and outs guy that carries the can?

Wouldnt ague with any of that. What we do t know is what is or has been done to rectify the situation.

This is what I'd like to discuss, what options we have. I keep being told im wrong to be concerned. Well I am concerned and I think it's a good topic of discussion.
Do we keep our older players and loan out Denayer & Zinchenko?
I personally wouldn't go down that route. I'd like to keep the exuberance of youth about.

Do we simply pay off some and effective pay them to leave. Would this be affordable with someone like Ya Ya.

So we send several senior players on loan and contribute to their wages?

I never thought I'd have to discus the most basic of economics. I'd be delighted to discuss possibilities.

Personally, I would break the bank for Stones and I'd give those here the opportunity.
I think we could get a decent fee for Navas and as much as I personally like him, not sure we need him with the way we've recruited or are recruiting.

Not sure what I'd do regards Zaba £0&'Sagna. Neither would get much of a fee. Sagna was brilliant last year, but at his age, any injury, any lay off could be the end off him.

We obviously need rid of 5 or 6. How we do it, how Txiki does it. I've no idea.

We have 17 places up for grabs, we have 20/21 payers and counting. When we come to sell the surplus is it a good or a bad thing to have too much surplus?

If you have too many in and not enough out, is it not the ins and outs guy that carries the can?

You used Liverpool selling Joe Allen as an example of how they got good value because of their squad situation.

Here's Liverpool's first team squad

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/team/first-team

How many non homegrown can you count in there?

It would be if they were solely responsible for putting us in that position

This is what I'd like to discuss, what options we have. I keep being told im wrong to be concerned. Well I am concerned and I think it's a good topic of discussion.
Do we keep our older players and loan out Denayer & Zinchenko?
I personally wouldn't go down that route. I'd like to keep the exuberance of youth about.

Do we simply pay off some and effective pay them to leave. Would this be affordable with someone like Ya Ya.

So we send several senior players on loan and contribute to their wages?

I never thought I'd have to discus the most basic of economics. I'd be delighted to discuss possibilities.

Personally, I would break the bank for Stones and I'd give those here the opportunity.
I think we could get a decent fee for Navas and as much as I personally like him, not sure we need him with the way we've recruited or are recruiting.

Not sure what I'd do regards Zaba £0&'Sagna. Neither would get much of a fee. Sagna was brilliant last year, but at his age, any injury, any lay off could be the end off him.

We obviously need rid of 5 or 6. How we do it, how Txiki does it. I've no idea.
That is a different spin. No one has said your wrong to be concerned

And ?? Do you honestly believe that Txiki does not understand this ?? Do you think for one moment that he`s doing fuck all to try and get those numbers solved.Shit happens anywhere in big business and maybe we may have to "take a hit" on some players and bite the bullet.
Over the past god knows how many pages you keep referring to other clubs as a comparison.Who give s a flying fuck ? Well besides you !! Just because Clubs a,b and c receive x,y and z in transfer fees has NO relevance as to what we get,something which you can`t get your head around.

You used Liverpool selling Joe Allen as an example of how they got good value because of their squad situation.

Here's Liverpool's first team squad

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/team/first-team

How many non homegrown can you count in there?
17 senior Pros. They have made it clear they don't want Ballotelli, they will have their pants pulled down on him.

But I fail to see your point. They don't have 5 or 6 senior pros over the allowed allocation like we do. You know the difference between one or two and six don't you?

Are you trying to suggest that having to shift 5 or 6 players in the last month of a transfer window is a strong foundation for negotiation?

Since when has a surplus of stock been a good thing in sales?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.