Txiki Begiristain

17 senior Pros. They have made it clear they don't want Ballotelli, they will have their pants pulled down on him.

But I fail to see your point. They don't have 5 or 6 senior pros over the allowed allocation like we do. You know the difference between one or two and six don't you?

Are you trying to suggest that having to shift 5 or 6 players in the last month of a transfer window is a strong foundation for negotiation?

Since when has a surplus of stock been a good thing in sales?

You're ignoring my point AGAIN. You said they got good value for Allen because they weren't overstocked. They are, get it?

I'm not trying to suggest anything and no need for the patronising cuntishness either.

That is a different spin. No one has said your wrong to be concerned

But they are.
I've made it clear I'm concerned about our surplus, I think we'll struggle to shift it and it's Txiki's department.

I'd be happy to discuss how we remedy it, or how I think we can remedy it.

However, it seems the very notion that all is not perfect takes president over actual discussion.

Don't forget to factor in the desperation of buying clubs as the transfer deadline approaches. Always better to negotiate when the other side has their backs to the wall. It will happen.

You're ignoring my point AGAIN. You said they got good value for Allen because they weren't overstocked. They are, get it?

I'm not trying to suggest anything and no need for the patronising cuntishness either.

How am I ignoring your point? I addressed first of all. 17 was my answer. That's not over stocked.

You've given yet another horrendous example, much like the other day.

Liverpool are not over stocked with senior internationals. We are.

They got good value for Joe Allen because they haven't got a back log of senior pros they need to shift to accommodate new signings.

You've given yet another horrendous example, much like the other day.

Liverpool are not over stocked with senior internationals. We are.

They got good value for Joe Allen because they haven't got a back log of senior pros they need to shift to accommodate new signings.

They're overstocked with non homegrown ( you're moving the goalposts again with this "senior pros" bolloxology ) so your argument doesn't stack up.

Stop deflecting
What am I defelecting. My arguement is and remains. We have too many senior pros.
We need to sell.
We can't name them all.
Those we can't name will be practically worthless.

This comes under the remit of the DOF for me.

They're overstocked with non homegrown ( you're moving the goalposts again with this "senior pros" bolloxology ) so your argument doesn't stack up.

Not moved any goal posts. 2 xGK's. 5 x Defenders. 5 x Midfielders. 5 x strikers including Balotelli who can leave. 17. Not over stocked as I said.
No goal posts moved.

If you're counting a bunch of teenagers who've never played , we are certainly fucked then.

Again, is a huge surplus a good or a bad thing. You won't answer and it's obvious why.

Not moved any goal posts. 2 xGK's. 5 x Defenders. 5 x Midfielders. 5 x strikers including Balotelli who can leave. 17. Not over stocked as I said.
No goal posts moved.

If you're counting a bunch of teenagers who've never played , we are certainly fucked then.

Again, is a huge surplus a good or a bad thing. You won't answer and it's obvious why.

How many times do I have to say it? This time in block capitals I ACKNOWLEGE THAT THIS IS AN ISSUE.

The simple fact is mate that they have 17 non homegrown so if they want more they've to sell before they buy, agree?

How many times do I have to say it? This time in block capitals I ACKNOWLEGE THAT THIS IS AN ISSUE.

The simple fact is mate that they have 17 non homegrown so if they want more they've to sell before they buy, agree?

Yes, I agree. Do you agree it's easier to move one or 2 than 5 or 6?

So as Ric says, we need to stop with the personal arguements. I'm not sure how I'm in an arguement anyway.

Having 5 or 6 players too many of whom all are senior is poor planning. It makes it difficult to move them on and is partially the fault of the director of football. Other clubs will get better return fees as they are less obviously over stocked and not in our situation.

Txiki will have to work very hard over the next few windows to return the balance of our squad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.