Txiki Begiristain

Exactly. He should have been rocking up with a squad raring to have the final polishing touches added too it. Does anyone honestly think this squad as it stands only requires final polishing touches? It's a fucking mess.
He's fucked us up badly that's for sure. He's done a horrific job.

Personally I wouldn't allow Pellegrini the satisfaction of leaving at the end of the season, I'd sack him now.

He should do the gentlemanly thing and resign now. It's been so dire I wonder whether he is deliberately sabotaging Pep's 1st season by getting us into the europa league.

He should do the gentlemanly thing and resign now. It's been so dire I wonder whether he is deliberately sabotaging Pep's 1st season by getting us into the europa league.

No,he's just not a very good manager.

You have to question him as well as Pellegrini. You just have to. While Soriano seems to be doing a grand job as CEO, can anyone truly say Begiristain has as DoF?

We've had the best or second best squad in the league in all four years he's been here and we've been nowhere near the title in three of those years.
He kept Pellegrini when he should have been sacked after Burnley away last season, enough was enough then with this manager.
We have four full backs over 30 when we play with attaching full backs who are meant to sprint up and down the wing for 90minutes (but don't because they're too knackered!)
We once had Kun Tevez Džeko and Balotelli, then Kun Negredo Džeko and Jovetic, we now have Kun Bony and Iheanacho.
If we needed an English player we could have just kept Sinclair as the 25th man and spent £44m on someone like Reus instead of Sterling.
Did we really need to spend £70oddM on two centre halves, neither of which look the mustard?

...all under his watch.

Luckily, he has persuaded Guardiola to come next season. That is a real coup and I'll give him the grace of that to make up for three out of for years of underachievement.

He's fucked us up badly that's for sure. He's done a horrific job.
That this squad of players is in the league position it is, is a disgrace. We were often unfairly criticised in the early take-over years for under achieving but it's very fair now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.