Txiki Begiristain

Amazes me how anyone can say otherwise. Look at the players he secured against the mainly dross that Txiki has signed.

We had to sign the likes of Bellamy, Adebayor, Bridge etc. to try and reach CL football. Once that goal was achieved Cook secured some A-list players. Txiki has always had the luxury of selling a team with CL football.

And Cooks buys are still going strong six years later and are still our best players, Txiki has bought overpriced dog shit that won't last the test of time, KDB and Fern aside of course.

Driving back south yesterday I said to my mate - "I will stay off Bluemoon for a couple of days as there will no doubt be a plethora of posts from the part of our support that have become oh so entitled and seem to always need their fanny wiped....."

They could do a great job themselves as they always seem to have the power of hindsight

I just logged in out of habit - yep - should have taken my own advice

He's fucking awful. Could almost build a better squad for the 500m or whatever it is he's spent the last few years by throwing darts blindfold.

What was the point in getting the club treading water for many, many years waiting for Pep....only to then not plan the squad accordingly and lumber Pep with players that can't play his style???

Absolutely needs sacking for that.

He won't be though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.