Txiki Begiristain

Well,whoever had the final say on Sterling,Sane and Jesus,and i couldnt care less......brilliantly well done,as,even at a combined 130ish million,they are looking fantastic value given they could be the future of our attack for the next 10 years.

Aye, the legendary committee that even included the good Sheikh according to some.... However Mullock who is well informed say Txiki always had the final decision.

If the reports are accurate it's well overdue, Txiki is a good deal closer but his eye for a player is highly questionable.
As if the Sheikh gets involved with things like transfers, as if the Sheikh gets involved with anything. The man's got dozens of huge businesses, City are just a little thing on the side to promote/advertise Etihad airways a little bit more.

I'll sure you'll agree that Mullock is not likely to write anything to rock the boat at City? So for him to release this must mean the dynamics have changed.

Mullock seems to have had an uneasy relationship with Begiristain for a while now, and has written a few critical articles on him.

So the committee you quoted on the link below of HH and Khaldoon plus Soriano appoint managers but there's a different committee for player recruitment?

http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/threads/txiki-begiristain.320393/page-295#post-9958240
I for one never mentioned our Owner,so I`m looking for YOU to show all and sundry that he`s one of the so called Committee Members that sits in on Transfer Potential Signings.Once again you make up stories as you go along.

I for one never mentioned our Owner,so I`m looking for YOU to show all and sundry that he`s one of the so called Committee Members that sits in on Transfer Potential Signings.Once again you make up stories as you go along.

Whose HH? You quoted HH and Khaldoon plus Soriano as appointing Pellegrini. Is that not a 3 man team/committee?

If I misquoted, I apologise maybe HH is someone else at City!

Mullock seems to have had an uneasy relationship with Begiristain for a while now, and has written a few critical articles on him.

I follow Mullock and have never thought he was frosty to Txiki in the past. Critical of a few signings Bony, Mangala but also complimentary about the landing of Pep.

Whose HH? You quoted HH and Khaldoon plus Soriano as appointing Pellegrini. Is that not a 3 man team/committee?

If I misquoted, I apologise maybe HH is someone else at City!
His Highness !!! Yes it is a three man team but I fail to see what this Committee (Team Managerial Decisions) has to do with Player Transfers ? Do you honestly believe that HH is going to sit on a Committee to determine who we sign.He will obviously be aware as to what players we are looking for via Khaldoon .

"So Called Committee Members"?

You were confident of a committee not long ago?
There is a Committee that meets on a regular basis,to determine what players the Manager feels would be beneficial to the Club.Within that group from what I remember is Txiki,Soriano and The Manager plus someone else,who I cant remember.From those meetings decisions I assume are taken on whether they see fit that player enhancing the team.
Don`t shoot the messenger as you asked the question.
http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/threads/txiki-begiristain.320393/page-293#post-9957711

His Highness !!! Yes it is a three man team but I fail to see what this Committee (Team Managerial Decisions) has to do with Player Transfers ? Do you honestly believe that HH is going to sit on a Committee to determine who we sign.He will obviously be aware as to what players we are looking for via Khaldoon .

You honestly believe our owner sits on a committee to decide the next manager, brilliant.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.