Txiki Begiristain

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by cookster, 12 Mar 2016.

1. cibaman

cibaman

I think that's right. Mangala looked superb in his first game against Chelsea. Otamendi often has half games when he looks the real deal. And replacing Hart with Bravo wasnt just Begiristain's decision.

It's just the full backs...

2. OB1

OB1

I know it has limitations but whoscored.coms stats based rating has Otamendi in the top ten players for the season and he is the top ranked defender. He wins a lot of ball and some might say he could be more effective and make less challenges but win a lot of ball he does and he makes plenty of passes and completes a high percentage.

3. Tevez City

Tevez City

PFA Young Player of the Year has been a Spurs player in five of the last six seasons.

Exceptional youth development.

4. Machiavelli

Machiavelli

Gilluminati Slayer
    Silly statement when you consider Kyle Walker winning it over a young Sergio in 2012.

5. bondsman

bondsman

And bony, delph, and fernando

6. City Raider

City Raider

Alli isn't a Spurs youth product?

7. BJL_City

BJL_City

neither's Walker or Bale, so basically Spurs have produced Kane, or rather he produced himself after spending 400 million years out on loan because Spurs didn't know what to do with him and contributed diddly squat to that development because he was playing at other clubs the entire time.

So basically, they're good at what Wenger used to be good at. Buy cheap, sell high.

8. nellyonthewing

nellyonthewing

Rag Baiting
    Close to the Swamp in UK- now in a Florida swamp
    Oh so he's just pretending to be incompetent -what an excellent job he's doing.

9. arfurclue

arfurclue

awwww diddums

10. doobyedoobye

doobyedoobye

Bony was Pellers brainchild and to be fair his goalscoring record was very impressive