Txiki Begiristain

Fair play Txiki. Been his biggest critic, not only signing this caliber player but doing so in May is incredible.

It also helps with having no World Cups and European Championship games this summer. ;)

True, though B. Silva may be our only signing WITH international football this summer, and already in the door.

Signed too early in the window, I wish we played this weekend now, Txiki out!

Yes it is and I'm sure there's more to come. It's amazing how motivated someone can be when they're told that if they don't deliver this summer they'll be out of the door.
Indeed.
It would appear that Soriano has opened the bag of cash for similar reasons....

Yes it is and I'm sure there's more to come. It's amazing how motivated someone can be when they're told that if they don't deliver this summer they'll be out of the door.

He delivered last summer too. And the one before.

There's more chance of Khaldoon losing his job than Txiki

Given the evidence,and with the benefit of hindsight,he has made mistakes.However credit needs to be given when it's due,and that's most certainly the case today,and also his more recent dealings.

It's this lack of balanced opinion,by people with our alleged best interests at heart,that pisses people off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.