Txiki Begiristain

Forgot about Stones and Delph! Be interesting to see if both Diaz and Muric are included then.

Totally. My gut says they'll have to include Diaz as the kid has serious interest from Spain from teams who will actually play him. Muric ... someone was talking to Lee Carsley a month or so back and he said that Guardiola had personally taken an interest in Muric and that he'd be with the 1st team next season.

Association trained: Stones, Sterling, Walker, Delph
Club trained: Garcia, Maffeo, Diaz, and my guess, Muric.

Muric as 3rd choice keeper has complications because as he only joined us last year, he's not eligible to be an u21 registered player in the Champions League - like Aleix Garcia last season - you have to have been at the club 2 years.

So if we want to register him he has to be a foreign player...and that's unlikely to happen for a 3rd choice keeper who we hope to never play with competition for those spot already high.

No but in that scenario we'd need to leave space, and there could be a scenario where a foreign player can't be registered.

The way I tend to look at it is we can't have any more than 17 foreign trained:

My guess based on rumours and what not:

Ederson??
Bravo

Kompany
Otamendi
Kolarov
Mandy??

Fabinho??
Yaya
Fernandinho
Gundogan

DeBruyne
Silva
B. Silva

Sane
Aguero
Jesus

And A.N. Other

Add Stones, Sterling and possibly Walker

Then clubgrown keeper plus one or two kids Garcia and one other and we're set

Muric as 3rd choice keeper has complications because as he only joined us last year, he's not eligible to be an u21 registered player in the Champions League - like Aleix Garcia last season.

So if we want to register him he has to be a foreign player...and that's unlikely to happen for a 3rd choice keeper who we hope to never play.

Ah bollocks. In that case I'd probably stick Foden in there unless there's another player i'm forgetting in the U18's who's close to the first team.

The way I tend to look at it is we can't have any more than 17 foreign trained:

My guess based on rumours and what not:

Ederson??
Bravo

Kompany
Otamendi
Kolarov
Mandy??

Fabinho??
Yaya
Fernandinho
Gundogan

DeBruyne
Silva
B. Silva

Sane
Aguero
Jesus

And A.N. Other

Add Stones, Sterling and possibly Walker

Then clubgrown keeper plus one or two kids Garcia and one other and we're set

Are we promoting from the Women's team??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.