Txiki Begiristain

Its not wanting him to fail, but Bony, Fernando, Mangala and Jovetic represent over a £100 million of gashness. That said, Walker, Sterling, KDB, Sane, Jesus, Stones, Silva and Ederson I feel are will all be seen as good, to great signings.

depends what you call grief, not really. But in all seriousness and without resorting to playground name-calling, do you think he's done an outstanding job getting Walker for £45m? Maybe we just have different opinions of what a good job is. Again, really no need for name-calling though was there.
There are two types of posters on here :
One type comment on the Club,players,performances ,transfers,opposition etc.
The second type seem incapable of commenting without resorting to personal abuse against any posters they disagree with.
I guess that sums up a big chunk of society.

There are two types of posters on here :
One type comment on the Club,players,performances ,transfers,opposition etc.
The second type seem incapable of commenting without resorting to personal abuse against any posters they disagree with.
I guess that sums up a big chunk of society.
You sound like a Sunday School teacher.I prefer the old adage "sticks and stones ...".
The personal abuse that Txiki gets is beyond belief and I sometimes wonder if they really are genuine City fans.

Well this has certainly come from out of the blue and a snip at 50 million as well. Has anyone got any you tube videos of this young unknown starlet and how do you pronounce his name? Let's hope he fulfills his potential and pep can get him to international level for whatever country he is eligible.

It does annoy me that people don`t understand what goes on with transfers.As was pointed out to us yesterday and today,that twat Levy moved the goalposts and wanted more than we have now paid.Perhaps some fans just want Txiki to fall no matter what and if I call them bellends then yes thats my opinion of them.Easiest job in the world to give shit out to people when the reality is they have no understanding of whats behind a transfer,the number of people involved including CEO`s and their side-kicks,agents,lawyers,accountants and the likes.
Has he done an outstanding job ? He`s done a very good job in what I suspect were very difficult circumstances.
That cannot be right Oakie as these posters obviously know how easy transfer deals are as they must do them daily :)

It does annoy me that people don`t understand what goes on with transfers.As was pointed out to us yesterday and today,that twat Levy moved the goalposts and wanted more than we have now paid.Perhaps some fans just want Txiki to fall no matter what and if I call them bellends then yes thats my opinion of them.Easiest job in the world to give shit out to people when the reality is they have no understanding of whats behind a transfer,the number of people involved including CEO`s and their side-kicks,agents,lawyers,accountants and the likes.
Has he done an outstanding job ? He`s done a very good job in what I suspect were very difficult circumstances.
It's like the fuckers that come on and TELL us they know what a player is thinking, right @TRUE BLUE NO1 ;o)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.