Txiki Begiristain

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by cookster, 12 Mar 2016.

1. dronefromsector7G

dronefromsector7G

Standing on a fine line, between this and that
    Oh how I miss the old days. Can't imagine how half of the posters on here would've coped

2. andyhinch

andyhinch

I'm so old I can't even remember the old days, it's bliss :-)

3. urban genie

urban genie

Oh I don't know from what I recall the geoff thomas non transfer went down quite well no complaints at all.

4. urban genie

urban genie

Signing walker at last cannot have anyone moaning we aren't getting deals done and being gome grown and premier league experienced is a major bonus.

However if spurs do sign Ricardo Periera for around 22m and serge aurier is available for 12m-ish. I do think we had a chance of two RBs as good if not potentially better than walker cheaper.

Saying that I have no clue on how these negotiation pan out internally so can only be happy with what we have and that players in positions we need have been signed.

5. mcfc1632

mcfc1632

Well said that man

I expect there will be quite a few pages added tonight with others coming on to demonstrate that they can also be so fair-minded and principled as you have been

6. mcfc1632

mcfc1632

I have just had a 'flashback memory' from sometime in the early 90's There was a 'premium rate' line you could phone up (£1 a min rings a bell) and get updates on your club (think it was called 'clubcall' or something like that).

I remember working away and calling it up to hear the latest transfer news in a hotel after a skinful - they always insinuated there was big news but kept you hanging on so you paid 5mins worth

I was woken with the phone on my chest and the music from that site in my ears - about 6 hours later !!!!

7. Leto

Leto

They're not home grown.

8. dronefromsector7G

dronefromsector7G

Standing on a fine line, between this and that
    Big news lol - We've signed Peter Reid!

9. urban genie

urban genie

I already said that was a bonus about walker, you could argue we could have tried to get them and tried to sign rose for left back instead of mendy for home grown staus and kept gunn if the bravo to napoli rumour is true.

As I said I ain't a director of football so won't critisize txiki for this deal, as he's done what was required, just musing that was all.

10. andyhinch

andyhinch

I think you'll find "anyone can wave £50m in the air and get who they want comments" knowing some on here.