Txiki Begiristain

Doing alright now that Pep is choosing the players.
Poor for the 4 years or so he was in charge.

lots of different opinions on Txiki, I've given ample grief on him. What's going to make him more welcome to the doubters(me included) will be trophies.

Can we keep saying Txiki has had a blinder in the transfer market yet trophyless and league campaign over by January, Last three seasons. Or will that be the manager who cops the flack?

I think he's done well this year, players prices sky high but that's the market. We do seem ready for it this season so lets just get at least a title challenge going.

Where else would I comment on txiki? an invisible thread?

I actually find this thread ridiculous, as it's pointless, but I can only have that opinion either on here or start another pointless thread saying this is pointless, which would be pointless.

Well its really good to see someone showing appropriate constraint and keeping threads on-topic.

You are though, I would suggest, in a small minority amongst those that are Txiki detractors. There are so many threads where he is slagged off and people spout bollocks as if they are the last word in managing complex transfers - the Mendy thread recently for example.

We are blessed it seems with a highly knowledgeable fanbase on here that is fully qualified to tell our DoF just what the fuck he should be doing.

Well its really good to see someone showing appropriate constraint and keeping threads on-topic.

You are, I would suggest, though in a small minority amongst those that are Txiki detractors. There are so many threads where he is slagged off - the Mendy thread recently for example.

We are blessed it seems with a highly knowledgeable fanbase on here that are fully qualified to tell our DoF just what the fuck he should be doing.

Tbf he should be praised for good signings and equally be taken to task on the bad ones.

Don't see anything wrong with that.

Tbf he should be praised for good signings and equally be taken to task on the bad ones.

Don't see anything wrong with that.

On the face of it that is all reasonable

That is not actually what happens in the scores of simply fucking stupid bollocks littering so many threads from people that clearly know fuck all about how these things work - or life in general it seems.

You could/should also say?:

Tbf if the detractors on here post sensible and considered opinions then they should be praised for such good comments and equally be taken to task for those that just a load of shallow and ill-thought through moaning bollocks.

Is that not equally reasonable?

On the face of it that is all reasonable

That is not actually what happens in the scores of simply fucking stupid bollocks littering so many threads from people that clearly know fuck all about how these things work - or life in general it seems.

You could/should also say?:

Tbf if the detractors on here post sensible and considered opinions then they should be praised for such good comments and equally be taken to task for those that just a load of shallow and ill-thought through moaning bollocks.

Is that not equally reasonable?

Its a strange one the DOF. Ive read a few post that have said his bad buys were good signings at the time. Even posters have said, great buy, but then the've turned out to be flops. And most posters have said... Well thats not Txiki's fault.

So going by that logic he's literally bulletproof and can't be held to account.

What will he be judged on ultimately, Trophies...Or does Pep take that responsibility?

Lets just have the season of all seasons and then everyone's happy.

Well a good start to the season - IMO - will be if all the detractors stop talking bollocks just for the sake of it and get behind the team

Last edited:
We are backing pep to the hilt and he is doing a good job at getting the players he wants,the rest is up to pep to help them to be good signings on the pitch,that is my logic anyway

Txiki has been given a list of targets and he has so far delivered all but one and he can hardly be blamed for Alves going back on his word. I think most people think we should judge Tixiki at the end of the window but so far so good.

Txiki has been given a list of targets and he has so far delivered all but one and he can hardly be blamed for Alves going back on his word. I think most people think we should judge Tixiki at the end of the window but so far so good.

Just out of interest how do you know this?

Im sure amongst those targets was probably Mbappe/Sanchez/Centre Half etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.