Txiki Begiristain

And the Rags don`t have the "pulling power" they once had.

They pull some over the line with huge money but at times they're really pushing for targets you'd expect from arsenal, spurs or everton and not them. They've been left behind for sure.

Can't believe the stick Txiki gets. We've signed players who many top teams in Europe would love. Which team wouldn't want Silva or Mendy?

I wonder how much input Pep actually has into purchases like Yangel Herrera, Douglas Luiz, Marlos Moreno, Rulli etc. In an ideal world he'd look at them as much as a normal signing and approve them as players he'd love to work with if they improved a bit, but I'm not sure that those "development" purchases aren't a completely different enterprise to first team matters.

Yeah I didn't include them, but you're right - they're nothing to do with Guardiola and he won't sign off on any of them.

Txiki has a dual role. Not only is he the Sporting Director of Man City but he's also the Sporting Director for the CFG as a whole and sometimes those things will overlap.

Some of my good mates are Rags and even they acknowledge that Pep is a bigger draw than PEG due to our style of play which they even enjoy.

Not only that but though Josephina was liked by her players before becuase she was protecting them in every possible way from public and media, now she turned to be miserable moaner who regularly throws her players under the bus when things don't work good.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.