Txiki Begiristain

I mean we only have two reliable CB's, no natural left back and no one who could come close to replicating what Fernandinho does for us for 90 minutes a game, so it wouldn't take many injuries to cripple us. But clearly the squad when fully fit is indisputably the best in the country.

I never understand this argument - it doesn't take many injuries to cripple any side. Morata and Kante going down has made Chelsea look mid-table. Pogba & Fellaini getting injured has stopped United's ability to score, Harry Kane getting injured long term would end Spurs season. Benzema getting injured leaves Real with no strikers.

We have a lot of versatile players, and although we'd ideally have 1 or 2 more - a CB who can play LB, and a replacement for Yaya IMO - I think we've got as deep a squad as anyone in Europe.

I never understand this argument - it doesn't take many injuries to cripple any side. Morata and Kante going down has made Chelsea look mid-table. Pogba & Fellaini getting injured has stopped United's ability to score, Harry Kane getting injured long term would end Spurs season. Benzema getting injured leaves Real with no strikers.

We have a lot of versatile players, and although we'd ideally have 1 or 2 more - a CB who can play LB, and a replacement for Yaya IMO - I think we've got as deep a squad as anyone in Europe.
stop talking sense some on here will not be able to understand it.

We have a brilliant squad.

The one thing I don't get is that it seems another striker (where we can play Aguero Sterling and Jesus) and another left back (where we can play Delph and Danilo when Mendy is out) are the priorities in the January window.

Yet again centre half is pushed to the back of the queue when we have no cover for Stones and Ottamendi as Kompany is always injured and Mangala can't do the job and looks to be off to Inter. This is the area we are most vulnerable but Pep undoubtedly has a plan I haven't thought of.

The one thing I don't get is that it seems another striker (where we can play Aguero Sterling and Jesus) and another left back (where we can play Delph and Danilo when Mendy is out) are the priorities in the January window.

Yet again centre half is pushed to the back of the queue when we have no cover for Stones and Ottamendi as Kompany is always injured and Mangala can't do the job and looks to be off to Inter. This is the area we are most vulnerable but Pep undoubtedly has a plan I haven't thought of.
We might a Spurs center half lined up in the summer.

Ben Gibson in Jan then another in Summer. Mangala will go nowhere if we don't replace.

Of course, there's always JFE...

@Taxi
txiki begiristain is an anagram of taxi's tiger bikini.
i am trying to imagine you in such a garment.
j9vws1-l-610x610-swimwear-tiger-bikini-bikini-bikini+bikini-stripes-organge-black-bathing+suit-tiger+bathing+suit-tiger+bikini.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.