Txiki Begiristain

I'm glad we have him, he has contacts and has brought us the worlds best manager and one of Europe's top players in KDB. Players don't become bad players overnight and I believe we will see good development of Sterling, Nando and Mangala under Pep.

The three year transition from Mancini to Pep hasn't gone as smoothly as he would have wished. We don't know the dovetailing of responsibilities between him and Pelle etc. However, the major problem has been the ageing of a great team and the fact that some need to be replaced. That is difficult to deal with.

Its not really that hard to predict though is it.

Who is responsible for allowing us to have four full backs all aged over 30?

A midfield that has hardly been improved since 2012?

Going into the season with three strikers when the main one would almost inevitably suffer an injury at some point and one of the two replacements being a young player who despite his ability has hardly had a sniff?

He has to be partly responsible for some of this surely?

If we got rid tomorrow, there wouldn't be a club in world football not after his signature.

That tells you all you need to know.

bought himself some more time with the kdb and pep signings but i think he is now on paroal

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.