U*ited wants Manuel Neuer

Sleeping_Easy said:
balkanno said:
Both will, maybe Stekelenburg, Lloris and Adler also, but the Point is Neuer is only 24 Years old and allready had the "bad time" behind him, so if i has to say who will dominate Football, then its him.

Acctually i would wish they buy De Gea insteed of Neuer, but the best option would be Kusczak =)

I think you can include joe in that category too

Yes but theres no maybe about Joe .)

after 90 minutes of verbal abuse during the german cup semi, i think he will not play for Bayern

Bayern vs Schalke 0-1 buahhhhahhhahhhahhha

great cup day

So they've just spent money on bringing Lindegaard in and now they are going to sign another keeper? I doubt it. They will keep Kuszack as back up and they have Amos coming through aswell so i cant see them signing him as it will mean they have wasted £4m with Lindegaard sitting on the bench.

niall_mcfc said:
So they've just spent money on bringing Lindegaard in and now they are going to sign another keeper? I doubt it. They will keep Kuszack as back up and they have Amos coming through aswell so i cant see them signing him as it will mean they have wasted £4m with Lindegaard sitting on the bench.

There are Teams who has two good Keepers .)

But, i doubt Fergieson will go in a new Season with Lindegaard. That aint Fergiescums Style (Remember, he wanted to leave U*ited back in 2000 if they dont buy him Kahm, on the end it was Barthez) he will never give a Youngster like Lindegaard this Chance. It has to be poven Class, that danish Boy will land on the Bench.

They need a ready to go top keeper and they will prioritise one whether Neuer, Lloris, DeGea or somebody else.
Kuczack will go, I think, when the new guy arrives leaving Lindegaard as the quality backup.<br /><br />-- Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:29 am --<br /><br />
Sleeping_Easy said:
balkanno said:
Both will, maybe Stekelenburg, Lloris and Adler also, but the Point is Neuer is only 24 Years old and allready had the "bad time" behind him, so if i has to say who will dominate Football, then its him.

Acctually i would wish they buy De Gea insteed of Neuer, but the best option would be Kusczak =)

I think you can include joe in that category too
Joe plays for the wrong club to be given great acclaim.
Now if he was with Rags, Spuds, Dippers......

balkanno said:
niall_mcfc said:

But, i doubt Fergieson will go in a new Season with Lindegaard. That aint Fergiescums Style (Remember, he wanted to leave U*ited back in 2000 if they dont buy him Kahm, on the end it was Barthez) he will never give a Youngster like Lindegaard this Chance. It has to be poven Class, that danish Boy will land on the Bench.

So your saying Fergie will buy another keeper when he already has 1 instead of buying a replacement for Scholes or Giggs? Also Lindegaard isnt young, hes 26 so hes older and more experienced than Neuer. I would think Neuer would cost over £10m for which he could get a decent midfielder or maybe another defender as Brown wont be there long and Neville has retired. If Neuer ends up at United then it wont be Fergie who signs him imo.

balkanno said:
niall_mcfc said:

Kuszack will proberly leave.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.