U.S. launch air strikes against Syria

I always stay back and wait for proof either way, but I ask, who could gain from using sarin on kids? Assad would have to be clinically insane to want to do this. Maybe someone in the Syrian military? Somebody else?

He us close to total victory so it seems strange to do this. What has he to gain? It might come out that he us just a madman but there are doubts now.

I am a tinfoil wearing lunatic. I usually instinctively oppose conspiracies as they all lack enough or any real evidence.

I'm thinking this could be s time when the figures stack up. I hope they produce real evidence one way or the other.

Right now I have doubts.

You mean you constantly avoid conspiracy theories yet this one which would paint Trump in the light that already you wish to paint him in might have some merit towards it?

Well I for one am completely shocked by this totally unexpected event.

"The Jew" huh?

That's the problem with them Jews, always conspiratorially standing behind figures of power in an organised attempt to subvert them into their will including bombing Syria now. And obviously tied up in his business interests because they're all into wielding that financial power.
PUHLEEZE! Stop being such a delicate flower and understand the juxtaposition.

I thought you were a sophisticated person who would (could?) see the internal struggle within the White House between two close advisors, one an observant Jew and son-in-law (who seems to be the main personal advisor with increasing power and the current Middle Eastern "expert") and the anti-Semite propagandist who had weaseled his way into the inner sanctum, but whomseems to have fallen out of immediate favor.

My mistake.

It is funny, though, to see the FACTUAL information being considered the "hot button issue," while me calling Bannon an anti-Semite, which is opinion, is fine. Maybe that illuminates you more than me?

I was wondering who would be first to blame the Israelis but you've cut right through the crap to go straight to blaming the Jews. Shame you couldn't have waited a few days as it's Adolph's birthday on the 20th.
I could take you more seriously if you could spell "Adolf!"

Regardless, see my above response to Damocles and put Prestwich Blue on it!

It's all an Israeli/Jewish conspiracy don't you know! They're behind everything from this latest Syrian conflict to that time City ran out of chips.

Can't wait for Ken Livingtsone's view on the Syrian situation.
All Three Stooges showed up! The Trifecta of (situational) stupidity! What do I win? Hahaha!

(Fixed it!)

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.