U12's Prospect Cup WINNERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'EDS and Academy Forum' started by Mad Eyed Screamer, 21 Nov 2017.

1. Mad Eyed Screamer

Mad Eyed Screamer

I guess it guarantees two American teams in the finals. Otherwise I doubt either would have made it.
    That keeps the interest going and higher reporting in the USA which attracts the sponsors etc etc. No point the Olive Garden restaurant chain being seen by an audience in countries they don't operate in and no one in the country they are based.

2. SkyBlueTX

SkyBlueTX

Good theory. Here’s hoping one day it won’t be necessary.

3. ChicagoBlue

ChicagoBlue

Yeah, it’s like the Ryder Cup and people hate that! ;)

Sockers FC is the Chicago team from up the road from me. BIG German community club. Many club teams in America are based around foreign enclaves. More Poles live in Chicago than Warsaw!! Played for a Lithuanian team and a Croatian team myself in my waning years. As you can imagine, the Serb - Croat games were “tasty.”

Glad to see a large INTERNATIONAL tournament like this in the States. Only serves to heighten our profile here, and winning it will only further help attract the young fans. Amazing to see so much City attire in the big sports stores here. Still not as big as the Whiny Neighbours, but growing.

4. Mad Eyed Screamer

Mad Eyed Screamer

How much did the film makers of the Jumanji film pay the commentators? lol
    Every game they took 15 seconds out to plug the film......

5. Mad Eyed Screamer

Mad Eyed Screamer

The one pleasing thing about this tournament is the kids will be able to keep footage of the games for ever.
    It still rankles me that no one at City, or even the rags, thought about filming the 1986 FA Youth Cup finals. There is absolutely no footage whatsoever of the two games which were only 31 years ago.......

6. Manchester_lalala

Manchester_lalala

Bless them, we shipped them all the way to America and made them wear the first teams shorts.

7. Mikejl

Mikejl

Snowflake
    Stuff like this makes you realise how far ahead of the Rags et al we are getting, not only were we the club that was representing England, but we won it, where are the junior Rags, Dippers, Tarquins etc... Greatest of times to be a Blue

8. KS55

KS55

Well done, young blues. World wide domination next.

9. TheGoldenSnitch

TheGoldenSnitch

United U12s beat City U12s 5-2...

10. DenisLawBackHeel74

DenisLawBackHeel74