U12's Prospect Cup Winners 2017 - where are they now? (P16)

You're getting mixed up. This was our 2006 group not our under 12s in this country who are predominantly 2005s just like United. The group has now won 5 from 6 international tournaments beating pretty much every team in Europe and now the best from other continents too.

Though we shouldn't get carried away, having watched the Fluminese game and the final you can only marvel at the level of play these young boys are producing. Seems the winning mentality is rolling through the club.

Would have been nice to have these lads on the pitch before the Watford game, but maybe it was too late at night ;)

Hopefully the club will do something at the Burnley game.

Didn't know where to post this and I don't think I can start a new thread. City under 12s vs Feyenoord last season. Some of the football we play is excellent. Does anyone know anything about this team?

Didn't know where to post this and I don't think I can start a new thread. City under 12s vs Feyenoord last season. Some of the football we play is excellent. Does anyone know anything about this team?

This team won the continental cup in Orlando last year - if you are keen on them, go through the pages and you can watch each game they played in. I saw one of the games live and the rest on TV - they were very impressive and amazingly for their age were well in tune with the ''Pep Way'' of playing.
I shall be keeping an eye on this team as they progress.
Darren Fletcher's twins are in the side as well as (can't recall his last name) another lad whose dad played for Bolton and Villa (and tragically died in the summer)

Nice one, mate. I'm assuming the two midfielders, 6 n 8, are Fletcher's twins. They look fantastic players. But, in all fairness, the whole team look extremely comfortable on the ball. I think this will be an age group to keep an eye on in a few years

Nice one, mate. I'm assuming the two midfielders, 6 n 8, are Fletcher's twins. They look fantastic players. But, in all fairness, the whole team look extremely comfortable on the ball. I think this will be an age group to keep an eye on in a few years
Yes I was surprised at how small some of them were compared to the other teams in the competition but the opposition couldn't get near the ball. And the lanky lad up front was just beating everyone for pace for fun. Keeper big and strong too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.