U15's Champions of England.

And right on cue, Cuba's attacker goes in with a questionable challenge to say the least.

All 4 goals we've scored were clinical.

Anyone know the lineup or who plays where? I can't tell form this view. Know all the names most likely, but not the faces. Is Ogunby on the RW?
Sorry for russian, I copied it on the russian source and pasted it on here, you can google translate it or check the numbers from the picture [the squad list is from a previous game but the numbers on the shirts haven't changed].

Состав Сити: №1 Кёртис Андерсон - 2 Жереми Фримпонг, 5 Харри Бойес, 14 Томас Дойл, 5 Рован Макдоналд - 18 Паскаль Пкому, 8 Тэйлор Ричардс, 10 Каллум Халм, 7 Генри Оганби, 11 Кейендар Симмонс, 9 Бобби Данкан.

Запас: 13 (вратарь) Натан Брум, №3 Сэмсон Робинсон, №4 Эдвард Элева-Икпакву, №6 наталь Огбета, №12 Фисайо деле-Баширу, №16 Димарджио Райт-Филлипс, №17 Гарольд Эссьен

tvm-j-hSMt4.jpg

Last edited:
The physicality of the cubinian players (they're may be even more strong and powerful than Chelsea u18s) and their lowe-league style of play can prepare the lads to the domestic matches, I guess

Sorry for russian, I copied and pasted on here, you can google translate it or check the numbers from the picture [they squad list is from a previous game but the numbers on the shirts haven't changed].

Состав Сити: №1 Кёртис Андерсон - 2 Жереми Фримпонг, 5 Харри Бойес, 14 Томас Дойл, 5 Рован Макдоналд - 18 Паскаль Пкому, 8 Тэйлор Ричардс, 10 Каллум Халм, 7 Генри Оганби, 11 Кейендар Симмонс, 9 Бобби Данкан.

Запас: 13 (вратарь) Натан Брум, №3 Сэмсон Робинсон, №4 Эдвард Элева-Икпакву, №6 наталь Огбета, №12 Фисайо деле-Баширу, №16 Димарджио Райт-Филлипс, №17 Гарольд Эссьен

tvm-j-hSMt4.jpg

Tom Doyle from the U14s or is this now that team just older?

A Wright-Phillips on there too. Got to be a relation?

Cuba have had a man sent off and possibly City have too? (I missed us having one sent off, was it during the scuffle?) and are pretty much trying to kick City off of the pitch now. Some really bad challenges.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.