U17 UEFA European Championship: 03/05- 19/05

SHAFTING. The coach deserves to never coach this team again. 16 year olds andhe wants to waste time by subbing with 30 sacs to go.

I wanted them to equalise as I hate that tactic. Then I really felt sorry for the kids. They should add on 2 mins for every sub in added time. Sancho slowly walking off already been taught to do this at such an early age.

Foden is class. COOPER should follow dad into reffing.

Agree tactics by this coach was fat sam tactics cheating should been told to keep the ball not hoof it because hoofing and not keeping the ball is why we England that game.

SHAFTING. The coach deserves to never coach this team again. 16 year olds andhe wants to waste time by subbing with 30 sacs to go.

I wanted them to equalise as I hate that tactic. Then I really felt sorry for the kids. They should add on 2 mins for every sub in added time. Sancho slowly walking off already been taught to do this at such an early age.

Foden is class. COOPER should follow dad into reffing.

England started each half attacking, easily the better team, scored & barely had another kick. It could be nerves from the players, but seeing the pathetic behaviour in the last few minutes, I'm inclined to think it's a mentality passed on by the coach.

The free kick England had, at the end, took several seconds for the ball to be played. Surely the useless turd could have got the message to the taker, that he had an England player stood next to him, in 30 yards of space, & seeing as the whole object was to waste time, pass it to him, thus wasting time, wait for Spain to come out, THEN lump it into the corner= game over.

Pathetic. I'm pretty sure England would have won that easily with a decent coach.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.