U17 WC Final England v Spain 28th 1530 hrs

Status
Not open for further replies.

neel

Being an Indian, I am extremely excited about us hosting world cup.Hopefully this along with ISL helps to kick start soccer madness in India where cricket has been our main sport.
Anyone following it and any young talent to watch out ?

Last edited:
Posting results till now....
India -USA: 0- 3
NZL-Turkey :1-1
Coumnbia-Ghana:0-1
Paraguay-Maii: 3-2

Curtis Anderson, Phil Foden , Joel Latibeaudiere out there in the England squad and Eric Garcia for Spain. Anyone know of any other City lads involved?

Spain play Brazil today, England v Chile tomorrow is live on Eurosport2, from 12-15 UK time.

Being an Indian, I am extremely excited about us hosting world cup.Hopefully this along with ISL helps to kick start soccer madness in India where cricket has been our main sport.
Anyone following it and any young talent to watch out ?

I always follow the youth tournaments, its interesting to see how careers pan out. I remember in the 2007 U17 tournament in Korea, there was a Nigerian striker, Chrisantus, who was top scorer and tipped for a bright future: http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/africa/7000947.stm He ended up joining Hamburg, and faded into obscurity. Just goes to show. Brazil v Spain should be good.

Curtis Anderson, Phil Foden , Joel Latibeaudiere out there in the England squad and Eric Garcia for Spain. Anyone know of any other City lads involved?

Spain play Brazil today, England v Chile tomorrow is live on Eurosport2, from 12-15 UK time.
Jack Harrison , future city player .

Jadon Sancho has been released by Dortmund to play in the group games and maybe later stages if we qualify.
United's great future hope Angel Gomes is also in England squad.

Starting lineups.

On Eurosport2 at 12:15.

Incidentally, seen a lot of rags on social media pleading with Angel Gomes to sign a contract. No other knowledge on this, but sounds a bit like the Sancho situation.

1-0 England after 4 minutes. Suspicion of offside but a good finish. Phil Foden playing well but seems to playing wide right which is perhaps not his strongest position

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.