U18's games/results 2016/17

He's come on so much this season and he was already a very good player, he's almost becoming too good for the youth teams. I'd be very tempted to give him some minutes in the FA Cup against Palace.

Brahim probably still in pole position for that I'd think.

From the games I've seen on tv/stream Sancho and Gonzales seem further along than Brahim at the moment in terms of making a senior subs bench.

From the games I've seen on tv/stream Sancho and Gonzales seem further along than Brahim at the moment in terms of making a senior subs bench.

Although it might seem Sancho is ahead of Diaz ( not sure that's right tho) I think it would be poor management to give Sancho a chance before Diaz. Not sure either about the Palace game as there is a big youth cup game on Thursday and both will feature in that I assume. Maybe a slot on the bench and fully rest one or two.

Although it might seem Sancho is ahead of Diaz ( not sure that's right tho) I think it would be poor management to give Sancho a chance before Diaz. Not sure either about the Palace game as there is a big youth cup game on Thursday and both will feature in that I assume. Maybe a slot on the bench and fully rest one or two.

It this ITK knowledge of when the Soton game is?

It is.

If you consider reading the fixture list is ITK ;)

(this is presuming the OS is correct mind which is a bit of a stretch recently)
I've long given up on the OS apart from necessity of the tickets part.

Much more informative on here even with occasional pop-ups. ;)

There was a twitter post recently from our official feed so I doubt they would even tweet some bullshit info. Yeah, the OS is a bit of a mess but a tweet can be seen as reliable, so I guess FA just hadn't updated it yet, and the game should definitely be played on Thursday.

Here is hoping that it comes with another facebook live stream. :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.