U18's games/results 2016/17

And just for the hell of it ;)

City Watch ‏@City_Watch 5h5 hours ago
The U16's beat Burnley 6-0 today, too. A gold mine of talent.

Absolutely no clue who plays for this seasons U16's.

And just for the hell of it ;)

City Watch ‏@City_Watch 5h5 hours ago
The U16's beat Burnley 6-0 today, too. A gold mine of talent.

Absolutely no clue who plays for this seasons U16's.

Some immense talents. Ogbeta, Ogunby, Simmonds, Bobby Duncan, Taylor Richards amongst others. All once again top class.

Some immense talents. Ogbeta, Ogunby, Simmonds, Bobby Duncan, Taylor Richards amongst others. All once again top class.
Ahh, I'd forgotten Bobby Duncan and I have heard of Taylor Richards. Who or perhaps what are the other two?

Ahh, I'd forgotten Bobby Duncan and I have heard of Taylor Richards. Who or perhaps what are the other two?

Ogbeta: central defender or dm, england youth international
Ogunby: right winger, quick and skillfull with a goal threat
Simmonds: left winger, younger brother of Okkera Simmonds (Liverpool u18), out atm with a severe injury

Worth another mention but the under 18's V Liverpool yesterday were absolutely magnificent. Such a shame more didn't get to see it

What's the criteria like to watch the u18's? Just turn up with a season card? Do I need a CRB check? ;-)

What's the criteria like to watch the u18's? Just turn up with a season card? Do I need a CRB check? ;-)

Turn up at the side gates to the right of the academy stadium as you look at it (if youre facing it from alan turing way) and speak via the intercom, say you're a fan there for the u18s game and they then give you a wristband in reception. That's it.

Turn up at the side gates to the right of the academy stadium as you look at it (if youre facing it from alan turing way) and speak via the intercom, say you're a fan there for the u18s game and they then give you a wristband in reception. That's it.

Cheers bud.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.