U18's v Chelsea

unexpected item

Team supported
Manchester City
Currently winning 3-0 at Chelsea after 30 mins.

Scorers: Bryan, Ambrose and Maffeo

Team: O'Brien, Maffeo, Oseni, Adarabioyo, Smith-Brown, Byrne, Intima, Ambrose, Bryan, Barker

Chelsea fielding a young side due to FA Youth Cup on Monday

--

Finished 4-0

Big matches Thierry Ambrose, 1 goal (22 goals), 2 assist (15) in 1 half time.

Great result,however,Chelsea made numerous changes given their upcoming game on Mon? many of those changes were under 15......So,definitely a top result but slightly misrepresentative i'd suggest.

And Mr Nasri,Ambose is indeed a fantastic talent but we also have numerous others contributing equally to our success,just in case you hadn't noticed.....;-)

Sorry is if I offend you. I currently live in Auxerre, I am the young Thierry Ambrose, I know that the team is very good, after I do not know. Still sorry.

Nasri said:
Desoler is if I offend you. I currently live in Auxerre, I am the young Thierry Ambrose, I know that the team is very good, after I do not know. Still sorry.

Its no problem,im just curious......are you only interested in our French contingent? or does your affection extend to our club?

FantasyIreland said:
Nasri said:
Desoler is if I offend you. I currently live in Auxerre, I am the young Thierry Ambrose, I know that the team is very good, after I do not know. Still sorry.

Its no problem,im just curious......are you only interested in our French contingent? or does your affection extend to our club?
I like the club Manchester City FC for me Yaya Toure is the best player in the world.
If I am registered on the Forum is to follow the exploits of the young thierry Ambrose, as I said at the signing player is a very very early <a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=285009&start=10" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=10&t=285009&start=10</a>

I think for young Manchester City it is very hard, after I get the impression he looks happy and that's the most important.

Nasri said:
Sorry is if I offend you. I currently live in Auxerre, I am the young Thierry Ambrose, I know that the team is very good, after I do not know. Still sorry.
Wait wait wait. Are you Thierry Ambrose?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.