u18s vs Arsenal (FA Youth Cup semi-final 1st leg)

They had Bennacer playing, who I'm sure we were linked with in the summer, as well as Bielik who's been touted for big things.

Not a performance to be sniffed at and if we knock them out over two legs it'll be because we have an exceptional team.

Cheers.

Great report as usual.
Arsenal were very strong/fit physically I thought & it allowed them to take over 2nd half. But prior to that, City were winning all the 50/50s & running rings around them, really deserving a considerably bigger lead I thought. They had Arsenal like a boxer on the ropes & had the 3rd gone in, it may have been the knockout.

Hard to say how the 2nd leg will look. Whether it will be like the first or the 2nd half. I dxpect Arsenal to be stronger at home, but I feel City can still go up a level too, especially Brahim. And maybe Garcia etc could figure. We do have some strong lads like Wood & Dele Bashiru to call on too, if course, if we want to go down that road of being harder to get through.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.